Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Preseason Tix - half off face plus free parking pass « previous next »
Page: 1

Bayside4Life

Starter

: August 12, 2012, 01:22:05 PM

I posted my regular season tickets but forgot I need to unload my preseason tix too. Seats are lower level, aisle, on the Bucs side of the stadium, section 114. I only want half of face value ($50 each) plus I will throw in the parking pass for free.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : August 15, 2012, 06:09:25 AM

looks like a good deal

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 15, 2012, 10:59:34 AM

looks like a good deal

If I was trying to go to the game he'd be gettin $20 bucks for both of them or I'd be walkin'... It's friggin preseason

Some of y'all over price second hand tickets

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Bayside4Life

Starter

#3 : August 15, 2012, 06:34:22 PM

For $20 I'd rather give them away to a friend or co-worker...not a cheap a** like yourself. Thanks for posting though. As a season ticket holder, I actually had to pay full price for these things.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 17, 2012, 12:20:26 AM

Ok call me a cheap ass I'm being real with you. Who responded?

Not trying to be a jerk because I realize your a season ticket holder but preseason tickets are very hard to unload.

If i were you  I would remember what happened in the thread for future indeavors.
: August 17, 2012, 01:02:29 AM tripblood

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Preseason Tix - half off face plus free parking pass « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools