Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: bucs vs. rams 1999 game « previous next »
Page: 1 2

youngone

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 14, 2012, 04:48:25 PM

Our defense played their asses off that game. Losing that night depressed the hell out of me.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 14, 2012, 05:06:47 PM

Terrible feeling to lose a game where we had the best unit on the turf that day. Sadly we also had the worst unit on the turf as well.

Still don't think Proehl had possession of that pass either BTW.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : August 14, 2012, 11:29:02 PM

Dungy lost that game by being so conservative on offense. The defense played incredibly , but it was stupid to shut it down and assume 6 points would be enough to beat the greatest show on turf.

I don't know.   Shaun King was absolutely horrible in that game.   I think if they opened it up more, he throws more picks.

That may have been the case , but it was also the case that 6 points just wasn't going to be enough , so I felt like we should have took a few more shots.

I remember saying the entire game, " we need another score , we need another score , 6 points isn't going to hold up the rest of this game".  I was almost wrong , granted , but in the end I was right.

I was saying "Put Dilfer in, Put Dilfer in".    Even a one armed injured Dilfer throwing left handed would have been better than King.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: bucs vs. rams 1999 game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools