Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Blount looks in better shape than Ive ever seen him in two previous years" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : August 13, 2012, 12:27:25 AM

I was mature enough not to do something thuggish like that even when I was young.   No need for me to "move on" because I never did anything like that.    I'm not a criminal.

Never made any mistakes in your life?   Must be nice.

Not one where I physically assaulted another person when he wasn't looking or one that was a criminal act.   

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 13, 2012, 12:28:16 AM

Newsflash...  That ain't one slick.    ::)

That crap's so old, even the "old crap" is saying "WTF...?"

Regardless...  What is it about you that makes you hate every black player on our team, that does good...?

Blount and Martin looked incredible Friday night, and I can see big...  VERY BIG...  things for them this season!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 13, 2012, 12:29:32 AM

I was mature enough not to do something thuggish like that even when I was young.   No need for me to "move on" because I never did anything like that.    I'm not a criminal.

Not one where I physically assaulted another person when he wasn't looking or one that was a criminal act.

Football is a violent sport brother, I can tell you never played ball.   Good thing you are not the Commish, half the league would be banished for life.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 13, 2012, 12:31:40 AM

If anyone is racist around here, its' the guy trying to pawn off 0-Raheem t shirts.

You're too stupid to piece together that by the throwback week Rah & co. were sitting on "zero" wins...?

Ergo, "Oh & Raheem".

Christ, expalining things to you is more difficult than teaching a kid algebra.  #SirDooooshfulness

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 13, 2012, 12:34:50 AM

: August 13, 2012, 12:42:26 AM JavaRay

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 13, 2012, 12:40:38 AM

Wait a minute.........  Never comitted a criminal act.  Ever?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 13, 2012, 12:42:01 AM

LOL!

#SpaceforRentInYourDome

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#37 : August 13, 2012, 07:46:55 AM

LOL!

#SpaceforRentInYourDome

Is that Java?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 13, 2012, 07:49:21 AM

You obviously don't read the most entertaining threads. 

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296609.0.html

FTW claims that is him.   That he is a black man married to a white girl and that is his wedding pic.   

But in reality...

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 13, 2012, 07:49:57 AM

His legs looks legit chiseled. I was impressed at how hard he's been working this year, or how hard he hasn't been working his first 2 years. Not sure which one.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 13, 2012, 09:01:42 AM

You obviously don't read the most entertaining threads.  ridiculous ignorant troll poop.

Correct.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 13, 2012, 09:04:22 AM

You obviously don't read the most entertaining threads.  ridiculous ignorant troll poop.

Correct.

So you are calling guys like Hate and Boid and most of the people on this forum ignorant troll poops?     I only posted once in that 46 page thread.   

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296609.0.html

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 13, 2012, 09:21:04 AM

Once is usually all it takes for your sickness to infect and ruin a perfectly good thread.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 13, 2012, 10:50:30 AM

As stated in other threads i was looking to see how the weight loss would effect Blounts game.  He looked good but lets not get to excited about his pass catching/ blocking abilities over one preseason game.  His one reception was as easy as they come.  At the same time Martin looked explosive, caught the ball out of the backfield with ease, and looked natural.  Again, I believe Martin is the RB for this team and Blount will be the backup. 

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 13, 2012, 11:32:52 AM

His legs looks legit chiseled. I was impressed at how hard he's been working this year, or how hard he hasn't been working his first 2 years. Not sure which one.

First full off-season. It's better when you have someone to help you train. Blount didn't have that his first 2 years and it showed. Most people in general have no idea how to train and eat correctly that is why you see a Obese America or young players like Blount and Freeman gaining weight.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Blount looks in better shape than Ive ever seen him in two previous years" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools