Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Blount looks in better shape than Ive ever seen him in two previous years" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#45 : August 13, 2012, 11:37:22 AM

As stated in other threads i was looking to see how the weight loss would effect Blounts game.  He looked good but lets not get to excited about his pass catching/ blocking abilities over one preseason game.  His one reception was as easy as they come.  At the same time Martin looked explosive, caught the ball out of the backfield with ease, and looked natural.  Again, I believe Martin is the RB for this team and Blount will be the backup.

Have you ever played organized football? Being split out wide is a lot harder than coming out the backfield. Why are we still comparing the two when both players will have around the same amount of carries?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#46 : August 13, 2012, 11:37:51 AM

His legs looks legit chiseled. I was impressed at how hard he's been working this year, or how hard he hasn't been working his first 2 years. Not sure which one.

First full off-season. It's better when you have someone to help you train. Blount didn't have that his first 2 years and it showed. Most people in general have no idea how to train and eat correctly that is why you see a Obese America or young players like Blount and Freeman gaining weight.

Thats true. I think if more americans knew about health and what they put into their bodies they would want to learn more as well. Thats for another discussion though.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#47 : August 13, 2012, 11:39:23 AM

I think most americans know exactly what they're doing when they show their face full of greasy **CENSORED**. It's not a lack of knowledge it's a lack of self control.

Draft Aaron Donald

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#48 : August 13, 2012, 11:45:33 AM

I dunno. I think people know its bad but dont know how bad. Thats what Im talking about.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#49 : August 13, 2012, 12:01:26 PM

I dunno. I think people know its bad but dont know how bad. Thats what Im talking about.

People know smoking kills..... but that doesn't stop them.

-------------------------------------------------------

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#50 : August 13, 2012, 12:29:18 PM

Props to the big fella, he got the message and ran with it.  Shows up in great shape, and seems to be following the rules, what more can you ask for?   If only Price did the same.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#51 : August 13, 2012, 12:32:29 PM

Yea and thats crazy. I used to smoke but after the cloud cleared that was college I looked back and realized how dumb that was. I quit soon after and havent had a smoke since.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#52 : August 13, 2012, 12:35:21 PM

Yea and thats crazy. I used to smoke but after the cloud cleared that was college I looked back and realized how dumb that was. I quit soon after and havent had a smoke since.

I work with a guy that had tumors removed from his lungs....and was smoking the day he left the hospital. Talk about addiction.

-------------------------------------------------------

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#53 : August 13, 2012, 12:41:32 PM

I work with a guy that had tumors removed from his lungs....and was smoking the day he left the hospital. Talk about addiction.

I worked my way through college working in a hospital.   The people with lung problems were all smokers.   They would be in intensive care with a tube in their neck to allow them to breath and they would pull the tube out and smoke through the hole in their neck.   They get so addicted, they can't stop.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#54 : August 13, 2012, 12:43:40 PM

Its just awful. Im glad I quit as soon as I did. I still have lots of friends from college who never let it go. I cringe at the thought now.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#55 : August 13, 2012, 12:47:27 PM

Should be primed for a big year

gone

Hall of Famer
#56 : August 13, 2012, 01:24:25 PM

I worked my way through college working in a hospital.   The people with lung problems were all smokers.   They would be in intensive care with a tube in their neck to allow them to breath and they would pull the tube out and smoke through the hole in their neck.   They get so addicted, they can't stop.

Smoking is a tough one.  Chantix made it easy though.  Been over a year now for me.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Blount looks in better shape than Ive ever seen him in two previous years" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools