Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: controlling your wife/gf during game « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

: August 14, 2012, 02:57:48 PM

With the regular season fast approaching lets not forget that even though football is priority number #1, our little ladies still require attention or something shiney to look at.
Being a veteran in the game and all, my ol lady has the kids dressed for church before the 1oclockgame kickoff and I don't see them until the sunday night game.
Depending on the college matchups and whatever mindnumbing activity my wife has dialed up last minute, we still haggle over saturdays but sundays is when God rest and since man was made in his awesome image, it would behoove me not to rest as well.
so anyway, what are some of you guys tricks of the trade of keeping your man cave estrogen free on fall sundays?

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 14, 2012, 02:59:59 PM

My wife works Saturday nights so she's sleeping while I watch the game. As long as I feed my two sons, no problem.

In Verner We Trust

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 14, 2012, 03:03:28 PM

Guess Im blessed to have a wife who LOVES football.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 14, 2012, 03:05:54 PM

Guess Im blessed to have a wife who LOVES football.
my wife tried to get involved yrs ago but lost interest. Wouldn't have it any other way.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 14, 2012, 03:08:52 PM

Mine goes to the beach, church or hangs out with her sister.

If we're out, she's normally with me watching the game with friends.

Never been an issue....  ;)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 14, 2012, 03:10:00 PM

Chloroform.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 14, 2012, 03:11:53 PM

Chloroform.

+1

LMAO

EDIT: Just make sure she makes your sandwich FIRST.
: August 14, 2012, 03:17:14 PM Bucs N Beers

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 14, 2012, 03:13:13 PM

Chloroform.

+1

LMAO

works great if shes being stingy as well.  ;)

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 14, 2012, 03:14:17 PM

Chloroform.
lol

seajey

Practice Squad
#9 : August 14, 2012, 03:22:03 PM

I give mine the credit card and tell her to go shopping.

It's expensive but worth it. Kinda like divorce !!!

sandogbuc

Second String

#10 : August 14, 2012, 03:24:15 PM

After 16 years my wife has learned to just find something else to do when the Bucs are playing but we usually have a date night on Saturdays so she doesn't mind. Now that my son is getting older he likes watching with me, it doesn't get any better than that.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 14, 2012, 03:24:34 PM

Sunday its either sit there and be quiet or leave.. Take a pick. Don't ask me to do anything or go anywhere. The time to plan stuff to do on Sunday is during baseball season.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 14, 2012, 03:26:53 PM

If you want the real secret......buy her a day at the spa. for around $150 shell be gone all day and love you 100x more when she gets home. Youll be wife free during the game and then shell play with your footballs later than night.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 14, 2012, 03:32:57 PM

Sunday its either sit there and be quiet or leave.. Take a pick. Don't ask me to do anything or go anywhere. The time to plan stuff to do on Sunday is during baseball season.
exactly. Why do women wait till kickoff to start asking for **CENSORED**? Either that or they're trying to guilt trip you for chillin in the same spot all day. I turn it up a notch by redecorating the living room on sat nights complete with a mini fridge, microwave, and one if thoe adult mobile toilets(for extra effect.)

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#14 : August 14, 2012, 03:34:02 PM

I have explained to my wife that I work hard and rarely do anything or spend any money, so for three months out of the year I get Sundays. They are mine. Whether I go to the live game, sit at home and watch, or go to a bar to watch....it's my day...don't bother me. Sundays are mine....and Monday nights....and some Thursdays.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: controlling your wife/gf during game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools