Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: controlling your wife/gf during game « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#120 : August 15, 2012, 11:25:19 AM

I never bought into the crap that I gotta include my lady to the games. More than likely she don't want to go, and I'd prefer she don't because I like to act a fool
Exactly.. Most of the time it gets too ratchet to have your lady around.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

youngone

Hall of Famer
#121 : August 15, 2012, 11:28:09 AM

LOL

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#122 : August 15, 2012, 11:47:40 AM

wreck ship where are you in the islands maybe we can catch a game together this season.  Also not married yet but the date is set for 12/12 on Sandy Spit in the BVI.  As far as the other half being a distraction it's not been an issue.  if she wanted to be there that's fine with me (she doesn't care anything about watching on TV) she has countless beaches to hang out at.

blind melon Direct TV is not available on St John and one of my friends who owns a bar lets me have volume at his bar unless the Pats are on at the same time and then it's a scramble to find a bar where we can get volume.  About being jealous, it's just a choice in life you make as to where you live.
Even through DTV in PR?

http://www2.directvpr.com/english/index?link=top-nav
Nope, sadly you can't get Direct TV here.  Just the Dish.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#123 : August 15, 2012, 11:50:00 AM

You guys are too funny.  LMAO.  Thanks.  I needed a good laugh today.
You're an awesome lady fan with a sense of humor. Gotta love it!

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#124 : August 15, 2012, 12:19:43 PM

I never bought into the crap that I gotta include my lady to the games. More than likely she don't want to go, and I'd prefer she don't because I like to act
Exactly.. Most of the time it gets too ratchet to have your lady around.
what about the guy who brings his hot wife to the game? Kinda awkward when thousands of drunk guys are gawking at her cause I sure as hell do.
And lets not talk about the "not hot" chicks that mess up the game day experience with their long bathroom lines, questions and complaints, and overall short attn span. I was at a game and I swear I saw a chick demand an explanation from her boyfriend as to why she couldn't get a wifi signal inside the stadium.? WTF do you need wifi for at a football game? And she wasn't even hot!
Atleast hot girls provide something to the game day experience. Whale women just subtract from it and create long bathroom lines for the hotties.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#125 : August 15, 2012, 12:31:47 PM

I tried like hell to get her into football. Bought her a season ticket, a football for dummies book - walked her through the nuances of the game. What happened? We're sitting at Ray Jay - big plays are happening in front of us and I look over at the wife - she's reading the Hunger Games on her kindle.

LOL. You tried a lot harder than I did!

We were taking a vacation to New Orleans several years ago and it just happened to fall on the weekend when the Bucs were playing the Saints. What a coincidence! I had nobody else to go
with so I bought her a ticket and gave it a shot. This was the game where Luke had the game of his life and we basically clinched the division title.

She was interested for a little bit and intrigued that we were in the Superdome, not long after Katrina and everything that went on there. As I'm cheering, I look over and she's surfing on
her phone. Oh well. I wasn't surprised.

If you remember, that was the game where Luke threw a last minute TD to Stevens to win the game. I was going crazy. She offered a meek, high five. I knew I would never take her to a Bucs game
again. She's very happy about that.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#126 : August 15, 2012, 01:43:31 PM

Nothing wrong with that.
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: controlling your wife/gf during game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools