Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs/Titans blacked out. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: August 14, 2012, 07:35:42 PM

Rick Stroud‏@NFLSTROUD

Despite Bucs taking the NFL's 85 percent general seat ticket sale exemption, Titans game was not sold out prior to 72 hr deadline.

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

3mRick Stroud‏@NFLSTROUD

Bucs preseason game Fri vs Titans is blacked out locally, team confirmed.

Expand

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 14, 2012, 07:39:24 PM

It's preseason. It should be $10. Can't blame people for not going.

Glad I'll be there in person!

Signed

Starter

#2 : August 14, 2012, 07:39:44 PM

If the Bucs were to lower ticket prices, let's say to $10-15 for a pre-season game. Do the Glazers make up the difference in cost, or ticket prices are independent from NFL?

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 14, 2012, 07:40:59 PM

Will the game be on taped delay

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 14, 2012, 07:41:53 PM

Couldn't agree more JDub. I usually go but never understand why preseason games are under same blackout rules.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 14, 2012, 07:43:12 PM

Well, not every game got blacked out at least. :)
: August 14, 2012, 07:48:12 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 14, 2012, 07:43:35 PM

Pretty sure the Glazers would have to eat the cost.

NFL is greedy and ridiculous though. All preseason games should be $10 per ticket and not fall under black out rules. It's just stupid. Only hurting themselves with their greediness. Not allowing the vast majority to watch preseason games at home in HD and refusing to get NFL Network on Time Warner/BrightHouse/COX is just limiting their exposure and weakening the NFL fan base.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 14, 2012, 07:47:39 PM

Then the NFL offers these expensive alternatives like Direct TVs NFL Ticket or the Season Pass on the internet, but even after paying all that extra money you can't see a game if it's blacked out locally. It's like they are trying to fail but can't!

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 14, 2012, 07:51:27 PM

Hence why I'm a season ticket holder. Everyone knows the NFL rules on televising the games. If you count on others to ensure that you watch a Bucs game then you pay the price when the game doesn't sell out.

Signed

Starter

#9 : August 14, 2012, 07:55:55 PM

Hence why I'm a season ticket holder. Everyone knows the NFL rules on televising the games. If you count on others to ensure that you watch a Bucs game then you pay the price when the game doesn't sell out.

Yup, it sucks not being able to go to the games or watch on tv, but when it comes down to either tuition or season tickets... I'll be watching the games online.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#10 : August 14, 2012, 07:58:06 PM

Cheap seats are available via seat geek --- #lameexcuses

Not directed to college students tight on cash

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 14, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Yup, it sucks not being able to go to the games or watch on tv, but when it comes down to either tuition or season tickets... I'll be watching the games online.

It a choice i made years ago. I use one CC for my tickets and pay it off within the year .With the 12 month plan the Bucs have offered, you can get a ticket for less than 35 a month.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 14, 2012, 08:16:18 PM

Take it as a sign that Tampa games will be blacked out locally just as it was last year. Tampa fans are full of **CENSORED** and excuses, cheap, and a bunch Barnum and Bailey assjacks. You want the Glazers to invest in their team before you invest in games? Done. The stadium experience is by far better than sitting at home you lazy bums. Saying the in home experience is better is like saying watching Disney World, Epcot, MGM, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Universal Orlando, Islands Of Adventure commercials is a better experience than actually going to the parks. Get out of your piece of **CENSORED** wanna-be man caves and go enjoy a damn game outside you **CENSORED**ing hermits!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 14, 2012, 08:17:50 PM

Take it as a sign that Tampa games will be blacked out locally just as it was last year.

Yeah...cause preseason games around the country always sell out.....right?

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#14 : August 14, 2012, 08:18:12 PM

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/268295/8/Fridays-pre-season-Bucs-game-will-be-blacked-out

There will be multiple tape delays for this game. I have to go back to school in Orlando on Friday though. I know they would normally play the game live, but does anyone from the area know if they normally play the tape delays as well?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs/Titans blacked out. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools