Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs/Titans blacked out. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#165 : August 17, 2012, 05:37:29 PM

So you guys have the game blacked out?

Sucks.

I live in NY, and bought the preseason package, do I still get it?

I was blacked out of the Falcons game last night, but I don't think it was on local broadcast...

Blackouts shouldn't matter on the pass. The only thing blacked out are games on broadcast and the game last night was IIRC on Fox.
Then that is why I couldn't watch it last night on the pass.  It was broadcast local.

Can't wait...two  more hours...think I'll go mow the lawn in the meantime...

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#166 : August 17, 2012, 05:40:39 PM

So you guys have the game blacked out?

Sucks.

I live in NY, and bought the preseason package, do I still get it?

I was blacked out of the Falcons game last night, but I don't think it was on local broadcast...

Blackouts shouldn't matter on the pass. The only thing blacked out are games on broadcast and the game last night was IIRC on Fox.
Then that is why I couldn't watch it last night on the pass.  It was broadcast local.

Can't wait...two  more hours...think I'll go mow the lawn in the meantime...
Want to mow mine while you're at it?

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#167 : August 17, 2012, 06:04:21 PM

Take it as a sign that Tampa games will be blacked out locally just as it was last year.

Yeah...cause preseason games around the country always sell out.....right?
Tampa couldn't even reach 85%. Yea, that should say something about those assjack fans with excuses.

sure would like to know what you call seattle and falggon fans as you could have heard a mouse fart in atl tonight!
Were those games blacked out locally?

FAILED

Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs/Titans blacked out. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools