Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs/Titans blacked out. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 15, 2012, 12:02:50 AM

wait wtf? i thought they didnt bother with blackout rules for preseason? almost every preseason game has been empty that ive watched

Other than a few teams like the Packers, nobody comes close to selling out their preseason games.

The Bucs sold out all of their pre-season games from 1999 through 2009. 

Link?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 15, 2012, 12:10:02 AM

Im trying to practically give my tickets away since I can make it and no one will take them at less than half of face value. You think a fan of a team would love to see a preseason game for super cheap. Youd think they would love a chance to get to see the bubble players or new guys perform live.

Bucs fans suck....flat out, plain and simple. There is no denying it or excuse that says otherwise. They flat out blow hard chunks. I moved 1300 miles to buy season tix and get to see my favorite team play every sunday. People wont even pay $35 for good seats for a preseason game when they live right in town. Pathetic.

12 years of sell outs, donate your tickets to a charity if you can't/won't go and stop trying to sell tickets to a practice game

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 15, 2012, 12:10:10 AM

Once again, poor fan base strikes!

Sucks man.  If the Bucs were in a cold weather, crappy city like Buffalo, they would sell the eff out. 

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 15, 2012, 12:32:29 AM

The Bucs sold out all of their pre-season games from 1999 through 2009. 
Link?

None required...  Anyone with even a modicum of Bucs history knows that's simply a crock of crap.

Java's credited with being a source of Bucs trivia, but the accuracy of his claims often requiring a closer look... 

And in the process, he's typically more full of SHlT than the christmas goose...!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 15, 2012, 12:42:14 AM

If the Bucs were in a cold weather, crappy city like Buffalo, they would sell the eff out.

"Yeah, but..."

C'mon Boid, you're 110% right about Buffalo's fanbase, in terms of their loyalty to thrir team, but - unless you've ever been to Buffalo - you can't imagine how lacking the city is, in terms of venues for spending your entertainment dollar...

Buffalo is one of the dirtiest, filthiest and nastiest cities in America.  No offense to anyone that is from there, but unless you drive a decent distance away from the "city" - it's pretty damned grim.

This is friggin' paradise compared to Buffalo, or darned near every city in the north - during the football season.

If you're a team in the south...  You better have a domed indoor facility, or one helluva a product on the field.

I'd be willing to bet that the NEXT stadium the Bucs get us to pay for is an indoor domed beauty of a facility...!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#35 : August 15, 2012, 12:52:06 AM

The Bucs sold out the stadium with season tickets from 99 through 2007 (other than very few held back for single sales).   There was a HUGE waiting list for season tickets all those years.  EVERY preseason game is a GUARANTEED sellout if the stadium is sold out.    NO preseason game was blacked out from 99 to the start of 2009.

Now they are.

Anyone who is actually a Buc fan knows that.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 15, 2012, 01:03:50 AM

Nothing of any value.

What?

(PS - The new s/n seems fitting...)

Hate

Hall of Famer
#37 : August 15, 2012, 01:12:21 AM

With the 12 month plan the Bucs have offered, you can get a ticket for less than 35 a month.

Less than bar hopping!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 15, 2012, 01:21:26 AM

I'll say it again, Tampa "fans" (Bucs and Rays) are full of **CENSORED** and excuses, cheap, and a bunch Barnum and Bailey assjacks.
: August 15, 2012, 01:27:07 AM SWAGGANEER

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 15, 2012, 01:25:34 AM

I'll say it again, Tampa fans are fully of **CENSORED** and excuses, cheap, and a bunch Barnum and Bailey assjacks.

Can't argue with that at all.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 15, 2012, 02:23:12 AM

Starting Orlovsky would sell tickets.

Not likely many.   But trading for Tebow and starting him would sell out the entire stadium.

just a couple minutes apart...about the time it would take to logout and login under another name wouldnt you say?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#41 : August 15, 2012, 06:05:31 AM

Go FUUUUUC yourself, you grimy, low down piece of crap.  You would be better suited just being buried with an intravenous tube stuck in your coffin.  Scumbag puzzy.

And his home he was raised in was rather pleasant, unlike your scummy POS lying filthy punk old azz.  I would hit you in the mouth right now just because I am all Chrispy and shiz.

This is the kind of stuff that I can't believe Scott Reynolds and Company continues to allow on the board.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 15, 2012, 06:12:37 AM

I guess I'm the only one that remains hopeful we will return to prosperity as a fanbase...

Oh well...someone has to. :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 15, 2012, 06:47:16 AM

The quality of the pre-season games are bad. They get boring pretty quickly.

Even in the late 90s and early 2000s, more than half the stadium would be empty by the 3rd quarter of a preseason game.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 15, 2012, 06:54:49 AM

Now the games are 1/2 empty in the 1st quarter of a regular season game.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs/Titans blacked out. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools