Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Game Day Thread: Bucs v Titans @ RJS 17 Aug « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 46

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : August 17, 2012, 11:39:06 AM

score prediction 69-9, bucs win.

don't need Coach S to get a bad rep for running up the score.....

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 17, 2012, 11:39:45 AM

Quote from: morgan
don't need Coach S to get a bad rep for running up the score.....
Unless its the Falcons or the Eagles.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 17, 2012, 11:40:59 AM

or the Panthers, Saints, Cowboys, Redskins, NYG......

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 17, 2012, 11:57:03 AM

Eric LeGrand in Tampa tonight as Bucs' honorary captain

TAMPA --

Eric LeGrand will be back in Tampa tonight as the Buccaneers' honorary captain for the preseason home opener.

LeGrand, who retired after only a few months with the team in July, will take part in the coin toss before the Bucs play the Tennessee Titans at Raymond James Stadium.

"Next stop Tampa. Can't wait to see everybody today," LeGrand tweeted this morning.

LeGrand, who played at Rutgers University under coach Greg Schiano, was paralyzed during a game in 2010. Throughout his rehabilitation, LeGrand has become an inspirational spokesman for patients with spinal cord injuries.

Making it to the NFL was a dream for LeGrand, and on May 2 the Bucs signed him to a no-salary contract. It was a symbolic gesture at the urging of Schiano, who was hired as Tampa Bay's head coach this year.

LeGrand retired as Bucs training camp began July 26.

LeGrand was initially told he would be a quadriplegic for life and would have to breathe through a ventilator, but five weeks after the injury he was breathing on his own.

LeGrand has now improved to the point where he can now stand up with the help of a metal frame, sit up without assistance for up to 15 minutes and make walking and pedaling movements with mechanical or human aid.

He has vowed to walk again.

At the ESPYs in June, LeGrand was given the Jimmy V Award, which goes to someone in sports who has overcome great obstacles through perseverance and determination.

A limited edition Bucs jersey with LeGrand's name and his college uniform number, 52, is being sold for $99.95 by the Bucs' pro shop, with the proceeds going to LeGrand's foundation to benefit spinal cord injury patients and research.

Kickoff tonight is at 7:30. The game will be blacked out on local television.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/bucs/2012/aug/17/eric-legrand-in-tampa-tonight-as-bucs-honorary-cap-ar-467078/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tbo%2Fbucs+%28TBO+%3E+Bucs%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 17, 2012, 11:57:54 AM

GO BUCS!! Lets have another solid game tonight. Keep it consistent. Unlike last year and 2010 too I guess.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 17, 2012, 12:00:17 PM

GO BUCS!! Lets have another solid game tonight. Keep it consistent. Unlike last year and 2010 too I guess.

Are you able to go to the game? Aren't you a USF student?

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 17, 2012, 12:21:43 PM

Quote from: morgan
Football comes before Education.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 17, 2012, 12:32:27 PM

We'll get to see some more out of the starters today. Should give us a decent idea of where we stand. GO BUCS!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 17, 2012, 12:38:53 PM

Im going to the game tonight. Im not a student anymore. Graduated last december.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 17, 2012, 12:48:06 PM

Im going to the game tonight. Im not a student anymore. Graduated last december.

Go Bulls! I graduated last year too

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 17, 2012, 01:05:52 PM

lol my mistake. I didnt see the USF part for some reason. I didnt go to USF. I went to a small school in West Virginia. Its good to be back in Tampa though.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 17, 2012, 01:08:07 PM

Congratulations. Wasn't sure if you were done.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 17, 2012, 01:12:05 PM

Thanks and congrats to Tripblood too. It was a great day for me.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 17, 2012, 01:12:44 PM

Happy Game day Buc fans! This is my contribution to this thread!

Way to get this thing rolling, JDub....lets keep it going in the right directon....here is my "happy friday" gift to all...

Let me see if I can get this right.....Im so offended my 14 year old just saw this and it just ruined his life because I somehow have him so sheltered in todays fast pace society, He will never get over this and bla bla bla and wah wah wah this is sports board Im not posting any more shame on you all...... There now what ever crybaby that was going to make a big deal about it can just keep moving because its already been done lol

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#29 : August 17, 2012, 01:15:20 PM

Good interview of John Lynch this a.m. on WDAE....podcast.

10 mins long....talks about the new regime, Ronde, etc.....has some concerns about the defense. Lots of questions to be answered. Sounded cautiously optimistic.

http://www.620wdae.com/player/?station=WDAE-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=TomJonesRickStroud.xml&mid=22359113

Uh-oh.Looking at heavy rain this pm at RJS.....

: August 17, 2012, 02:24:38 PM morgan
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 46
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Game Day Thread: Bucs v Titans @ RJS 17 Aug « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools