Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Game Day Thread: Bucs v Titans @ RJS 17 Aug « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 44 45 46

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #675 : August 18, 2012, 10:58:18 AM »

*As a reminder, we're all Buc fans here, well, most of us. I think Dory may be an Eagles fan, but that's besides the point. Lets not beat each other up. Lets cut out the personal attacks, and stick to football talk.

My takeaways.

- David and Foster played well.

David more so than Foster. Neither played great...but both made there presence felt at some point. Foster is frustrating to me. Sometimes he gets his nose in there and is the anti-ruud. Then other times he plays flat-footed...and he get boxed out of plays to the point where I can't tell if his # is #59 or #58. Foster needs to be more consistent. Personally, I feel that there have been a few signs that he could be a good LB...but he isn' that right now.

- Dekoda Watson needs to see the field more in the regular season, did well again tonight.

No doubt. Plenty of upside. #58 needs to get off the field.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

« #676 : August 18, 2012, 11:02:58 AM »

*As a reminder, we're all Buc fans here, well, most of us. I think Dory may be an Eagles fan, but that's besides the point. Lets not beat each other up. Lets cut out the personal attacks, and stick to football talk.

My takeaways.

Positivies
- Good play by Mike Williams.
- Davin and Carl Nicks got in trouble for wanting to play longer. Loved that.
- They replaced the original umpire. Sucks he got hurt... but he was really annoying me.
- McCoy did a great job getting pressure.
- David and Foster played well.
- Dekoda Watson needs to see the field more in the regular season, did well again tonight.
- I heard someone call him Mighty Mouse once, not a Gator fan, but Ahmad Black played incredible aside from the late hit. Call was on the fence in my opinion, but right nevertheless, you have to protect those guys who are defenseless.
- Schiano ripped one of his special teams coverage guys a new one. That was fun to watch. Doesn't look like a nice guy anymore. A good thing in my opinion though.
- Talib was great in coverage. We can't lose him. I also saw Talib supporting Blount on the sideline and encouraging him after the injury. Some of the leadership he has been trying to show that Ronde pointed out in an interview.

Negatives
- All Qbs sucked swamp water, but there was considerable pressure on them.
- I'd like to see Smith run better personally, I realize most may not share this opinion (thinking he runs well already)
- Really hoped Preston Parker would do something to standout, he was invisible tonight. (Last night)
- Stocker was on the sideline again. John Lynch made a bold comment, practically calling him a bust. I agree with Lynch, he calls it like it is. He's got to get out there.
- Depth at O-line is no good.
- Some struggles with rookies, Goode and Tandy. I hope they can rebound.

I got the impression Lynch is getting tired of Stocker being constantly banged up.
Goode looked terrible.
I agree about Smith. Aside from some of the returns, I don't see anything there.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #677 : August 18, 2012, 11:50:09 AM »

I believe the rebroadcast starts in 10 mins here in Tampa.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #678 : August 18, 2012, 05:01:26 PM »

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/LIVE-Stream/2b0458eb-853f-4309-b1c9-5384657860b7#?id=15e58a11-391f-429f-9f12-bfd461f0dabc&channelName=Recent

Afternoon pressor is up.
« : August 18, 2012, 05:02:58 PM morgan »

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #679 : August 19, 2012, 04:47:09 PM »

Attendance Similar To 2011 Preseason
August 18th, 2012

Looking at preseason attendance of Bucs games is the easiest way to get an idea of where Bucs season ticket sales are. And that’s important if you’re trying to figure out how many TV blackouts Tampa Bay will suffer in 2012.

The reality is there aren’t a ton of tickets sold for most individual preseason games, so reported preseason attendance is reasonably close to the bottom line season ticket number.

In 2011, the Bucs drew 49,313 for their preseason opener against New England, one of the few teams whose fans will by significant numbers tickets in Tampa. For the next 2011 preseason game against Miami, the Bucs reported 44,732.

Last night, the Titans-Bucs game had a reported attendance of 45,633. Frankly, Joe was hoping for a bigger number, which would have offered a little more hope that blackouts will end in 2012.

Bucs officials said months ago that there were spikes in ticket sales following major changes this offseason and free agent acquisitions, but last night’s attendance tells Joe it wasn’t any kind of crazy increase.

The Bucs need to sell about 42,500 non-premium seats per game to avoid a home television blackout under the new 85 percent rule in the NFL. How many of the 15,000 or so club seats and suite seats are actually sold per game is the key mystery. Add that unknown figure to the 42,500 and you have the magic number to get a home game televised.

Joe’s really hoping Bucs fans come through on opening day to get the Bucs-Pantheres game on TV for the greater fan base.

Joe took a Paradise Worldwide Transportation executive SUV to the Bucs-Dolphins game in Miami last week. The chauffeur was a Bucs fan, and Joe asked him what he does when a game is blacked out. His answer? “Cry.”

JBF.COM

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #680 : August 19, 2012, 07:02:44 PM »

In case you didn't see Eric at the game with the coin toss.....

Page: 1 ... 44 45 46
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Game Day Thread: Bucs v Titans @ RJS 17 Aug « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools