Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any Beer lovers out there? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

deadzone

Hall of Famer

: August 17, 2012, 07:35:23 AM

I love beer, drink boatloads of it. Recently tried some of that Cigar City Brewing.....India Pale Ale. Similar to Boston Lager, but with a little more sting to the taste buds. Over $9 a six pack at Walmart. Anyone tried this brew yet? If so, what's the best they have? I live in Riverview and the good stuff is slow filtering to this area.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 17, 2012, 12:43:13 PM

Fellow brew lover. I personally am not an IPA guy but Sierra Nevada is one I can drink.

Right now I'm drinkin a Brooklyn Lager, summer ale. Tasty

This guy...

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#2 : August 17, 2012, 01:03:24 PM

My go-tos are BudLight and Heineken.

I've tried so many other beers, but I can't find one I like for go-to purposes.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 17, 2012, 01:04:36 PM

^ bud light is NOT beer

This guy...

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#4 : August 17, 2012, 01:09:51 PM

^ bud light is NOT beer

Tell me a good, DRINKABLE, easy-going beer.

Please refrain from recommending the 'Hofstra-Barley-Oatmeal-Ugly Ale' types. I've tried those in the past and after the first sip, I had to double-check the label to ensure it didn't say 'Quaker State'.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 17, 2012, 01:11:35 PM

Sweet.........I love that Nevada mix...........I had some Bahama brew a while back......Klavik I think.....excellent ...Send me a pack of that Brooklyn Lager..........I'll send you a case of Klavik.........

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 17, 2012, 01:13:42 PM

Sweet.........I love that Nevada mix...........I had some Bahama brew a while back......Klavik I think.....excellent ...Send me a pack of that Brooklyn Lager..........I'll send you a case of Klavik.........

I already got "Kalik Gold" in the fridge. Good beer

This guy...

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 17, 2012, 01:13:59 PM

^ bud light is NOT beer

You got that right bro........Bud Light is Skunk..........and I don't mean skunk weed.......

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 17, 2012, 01:14:55 PM

^ bud light is NOT beer

Tell me a good, DRINKABLE, easy-going beer.

Please refrain from recommending the 'Hofstra-Barley-Oatmeal-Ugly Ale' types. I've tried those in the past and after the first sip, I had to double-check the label to ensure it didn't say 'Quaker State'.

Yuengling, miller high life(champagne of beers lol), presidente, Stella artois, red stripe

This guy...

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 17, 2012, 01:18:05 PM

Connoisseur you are........

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 17, 2012, 01:19:47 PM

Connoisseur you are........

Caught me on a good day. Just got home from cashing my paycheck and making an ABC liqour run

This guy...

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#11 : August 17, 2012, 01:21:16 PM

[
Yuengling, miller high life(champagne of beers lol), presidente, Stella artois, red stripe

Yuengling and SA are decent IMO, and I have drank them on many occasions. However, they haven't graduated to a 'goto' for me.

Never had Presidente. Is that better than Modelo Original? I won't even ask about Tecate as that is cold piss in a can.

For all you BL haters, don't act like I am the only person on this planet who drinks it. It's a great, watered-down beer for me after I've had too many Heinekens. Still gets (shall I say KEEPS) me drunk.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 17, 2012, 01:23:45 PM

[

Yuengling and SA are decent IMO, and I have drank them on many occasions. However, they haven't graduated to a 'goto' for me.

Never had Presidente. Is that better than Modelo Original? I won't even ask about Tecate as that is cold piss in a can.

For all you BL haters, don't act like I am the only person on this planet who drinks it. It's a great, watered-down beer for me after I've had too many Heinekens. Still gets (shall I say KEEPS) me drunk.

Presidente>modelo, for sure

On bud light, the only reason I hate on it is because it honestly doesn't have a taste

This guy...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 17, 2012, 01:25:11 PM

I like "Shocktop" and "blue moon" but my dad and my friends thinks theyre nasty

This guy...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#14 : August 17, 2012, 01:33:38 PM

^ bud light is NOT beer

qft
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any Beer lovers out there? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools