Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any Beer lovers out there? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#150 : August 30, 2012, 11:46:42 AM

So, I recently tried a 6 pack of Anchor Steam.

$7.99/6-pack......good price for a pretty darn good and drinkable beer. I must say, though, that it tastes a lot like Yuengling, which we ALL know is a great beer.

Won't drink again as Yuengling is cheaper and brewed locally (Tampa). If i want a beer like Anchor Steam again, I will just get a 12er of Yuengling for like 10 bucks.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#151 : August 30, 2012, 11:48:00 AM

After reading through this thread I know who I'd enjoy drinking with and who I wouldn't. My go to beer is usually the cheapest with the highest alcohol per volume.
I'm not particular about beer as I only drink it for one reason and it aint the taste. Matter of fact, I only buy on special occasions like fall sundays. Other wise I'm a toker...

Picked up an oz. of Cali hydro 3wks ago.........Indica.............still have around 20grams........stuff is butt stomping..........
and to think that goes for $20 a gram in the south.

One time purchase........I'm content with mids....

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#152 : August 30, 2012, 11:52:34 AM

Just out of curiosity, have any of you ever tried making your own beer? Seems to be rather popular in the Tampa area, there are several specialty outlets there.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#153 : August 30, 2012, 12:03:19 PM

Just out of curiosity, have any of you ever tried making your own beer? Seems to be rather popular in the Tampa area, there are several specialty outlets there.

No, but I've had some gaining with grow lights.......

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#154 : August 30, 2012, 12:20:19 PM

Yeah, yeah. Ever used Crotons to generate diploid organisms?

Let's just stick to beer.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#155 : August 30, 2012, 01:01:36 PM

After reading through this thread I know who I'd enjoy drinking with and who I wouldn't. My go to beer is usually the cheapest with the highest alcohol per volume.
I'm not particular about beer as I only drink it for one reason and it aint the taste. Matter of fact, I only buy on special occasions like fall sundays. Other wise I'm a toker...

Picked up an oz. of Cali hydro 3wks ago.........Indica.............still have around 20grams........stuff is butt stomping..........

Mids are like Bud Light, bro. Just say NO!!

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#156 : August 30, 2012, 02:18:28 PM

Cheap shot, Trip.

Still love my Bud Light.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#157 : August 30, 2012, 02:20:44 PM

LOL..

When you think about it.. Mids really are BUD-light. Hell, half of the bag isn't even bud.. I don't smoke sticks and berries

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#158 : August 30, 2012, 02:25:42 PM

I see what you did there.

I was talking about beer, and you weren't. Good stuff right there.......

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#159 : August 30, 2012, 03:10:41 PM

meh...  figure if Im gonna kill myself, might as well do it high class. No pun intended.lol

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any Beer lovers out there? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools