Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kuechly « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

: August 17, 2012, 08:36:39 PM

I like the Barron pick but, man Kuechly looks good. So far he looks All Pro. He blankets receivers in coverage and seems to be in on every play. This guy is the real deal. He even looks bigger and faster then I originally thought.

Condor Bastadon

Starter

#1 : August 17, 2012, 08:39:42 PM

He'll get busted for steroids soon. If he doesn't, then the NFL testing is a joke. Which it is, so nevermind this post.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#2 : August 17, 2012, 08:41:55 PM

He'll get busted for steroids soon. If he doesn't, then the NFL testing is a joke. Which it is, so nevermind this post.
Where did you get your inside info Mr. Know It All?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 17, 2012, 08:46:19 PM

Barron wasn't too shabby.

On CJ2K's TD run, Talib couldn;t shed a block (for being a phsyical "specimen" and all), and Barron couldn;t quite figure out which way to pursue.  Talib was actually pushed INTO Barron. 

And QB is just terrible in teh scheme.  He needs to go asap.

Condor Bastadon

Starter

#4 : August 17, 2012, 08:47:13 PM

You don't need inside info to see the obvious. He's on the same program as Clay Matthews and JJ Watt.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 17, 2012, 08:59:28 PM

So all white guys need to be on steroids to compete with the black athletes?  Java gets called a racist all the time but that is truely racist.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 17, 2012, 09:02:19 PM

So all white guys need to be on steroids to compete with the black athletes?  Java gets called a racist all the time but that is truely racist.
No, thats Human anatomy

Condor Bastadon

Starter

#7 : August 17, 2012, 09:03:08 PM

I have no doubt there are plenty of black dudes on roids as well, they just aren't as obvious cases as these guys. Not to say that Clay Matthews couldn't compete and be a decent player regardless, but lets not be oblivious here....the guy is on the stuff.

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#8 : August 17, 2012, 09:15:44 PM

Shut up.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 17, 2012, 09:25:37 PM

No, thats Human anatomy
caucasions have higher IQ scores than blacks.  Is it ok to say that most of the good QBs are white because they are smarter? 

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 17, 2012, 09:27:49 PM

No, thats Human anatomy
caucasions have higher IQ scores than blacks.  Is it ok to say that most of the good QBs are white because they are smarter?

I love how you use the politically correct term for white people, and then deadpan the term "black." Nothing wrong with either term, in my opinion, just a funny juxtaposition.  Normally, it's the other way around.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 17, 2012, 09:38:21 PM

I thought "black" was the PC term.  My point is if I made such a generalization I'd be ran off the board as a racist.  I see little difference between the two comments.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#12 : August 17, 2012, 09:50:51 PM

Luke Kuechly is a beast!!

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 17, 2012, 09:58:46 PM

Luke doesn't look roided up to me.  Instincts is the name of his game.  Small and slow Zack Tomas did pretty well by it and Kuechly is much bigger and a better athlete.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#14 : August 17, 2012, 10:04:57 PM

And Java is right yet again.   Kuechly should have been the pick.    Seriously, if I was the Bucs GM, they'd be way better off.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kuechly « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools