Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kuechly « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#15 : August 17, 2012, 10:13:08 PM

And Java is right yet again.   Kuechly should have been the pick.    Seriously, if I was the Bucs GM, they'd be way better off.
Yeah, I wanted Kuechly as well. I see a Pro Bowl in his near future.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 17, 2012, 10:18:55 PM

What?? Barron was fine except for one bad angle because Lewis disn't do his job.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#17 : August 17, 2012, 10:20:51 PM

What?? Barron was fine except for one bad angle because Lewis disn't do his job.
I'm not knocking Barron. I just think Kuechly is an overall better player. Hopefully Barron can make me forget about Kuechly.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#18 : August 18, 2012, 12:04:26 AM

So all white guys need to be on steroids to compete with the black athletes?  Java gets called a racist all the time but that is truely racist.
No, thats Human anatomy
caucasions have higher IQ scores than blacks.  Is it ok to say that most of the good QBs are white because they are smarter?

Oh really...ummmm   

I am Black and bet that I have a higher IQ than you period.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#19 : August 18, 2012, 01:12:27 AM

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 18, 2012, 01:36:41 AM

Soon to be known as one of the best linebackers in the NFL.

TheQ

Starter

#21 : August 18, 2012, 02:44:34 AM

In the opener at RayJay they will both be on the field. K for the Kitties and BarRon for the Bucs.
IMO, the Bucs got the better player for them.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 18, 2012, 02:45:56 AM

FAIL.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 18, 2012, 02:58:09 AM

I doubt there is anyone who wanted Kuechly more than I...(team kuechly sig)....the moment it was our pick, I fist bumped a fellow Bucs fan and we both said "Kuechly"....but then "The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select...Mark Barron"....

My initial reaction was WTF...but the next day...I was full on supportive of Mark Barron....just because Kuechly could have been a great pick for us...it doesnt mean that Barron was a bad pick..in fact...now it looks like a pretty good one...time will tell.

Anyway, point is...this thread is pure foolishness. Kuechly now plays for the hated Panthers...f*ck him.
: August 18, 2012, 02:59:50 AM chace1986

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 18, 2012, 03:06:11 AM

yup.

F$ck the Panthroids.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 18, 2012, 03:39:59 AM

So all white guys need to be on steroids to compete with the black athletes?  Java gets called a racist all the time but that is truely racist.
No, thats Human anatomy
caucasions have higher IQ scores than blacks.  Is it ok to say that most of the good QBs are white because they are smarter?

Oh really...ummmm   

. Seems you missed the point..

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 18, 2012, 03:43:41 AM

FAIL.
Just repeating what Lynch said. Maybe it wasn't the play you're thinking of, but he pointed out on one that Barron didn't miss. He was waiting on someone and they never adjusted as designed.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 18, 2012, 04:03:27 AM

FAIL.
Just repeating what Lynch said. Maybe it wasn't the play you're thinking of, but he pointed out on one that Barron didn't miss. He was waiting on someone and they never adjusted as designed.
Talib. He just didnt get off the block or fight through it enough to force johnson to pick a side if i recall

buchead

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 18, 2012, 04:07:54 AM

I like Keuckly or whatever it is, but we made a good move. We have a rookie LB as well who looks damn good remember. So we couldve gotten. Kuecky monster but then safety we got couldnt hold Barrons jock strap. I think we will be comparing Barron and kueck;y for years to come, but we can also compare lavonte with keuckly too.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 18, 2012, 05:14:58 AM

No, thats Human anatomy

Oh really...ummmm   

. Seems you missed the point..

Maybe low IQ.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kuechly « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools