Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kuechly « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 18, 2012, 05:37:23 AM

I wasn't making that  statement per se. I was merely trying to show that such a comment is about as offensive as one insinuating that white LBs must be on steroids if they are any good.   
: August 18, 2012, 06:02:52 AM Skull and Bones

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : August 18, 2012, 06:54:55 AM

Prior to the draft, the 2 guys I wanted the Bucs to take were Kuechly and Barron.   In that order.    If Kuechly was available, take him.   If not, go with Barron.   To pass on Kuechly was a bad move.   

Madman

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 18, 2012, 01:02:17 PM

I'll take Lavonte David thank you. Perfect Tampa LB.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 18, 2012, 01:38:48 PM

So all white guys need to be on steroids to compete with the black athletes?  Java gets called a racist all the time but that is truely racist.
What?

No one ever brought race into the conversation until you did.

And yea, Kuechly has looked good, but Lavonte David has been just as impressive.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 18, 2012, 02:44:15 PM

I like the Barron pick but, man Kuechly looks good. So far he looks All Pro. He blankets receivers in coverage and seems to be in on every play. This guy is the real deal. He even looks bigger and faster then I originally thought.

Thats awesome.. Two preseason games. Well done with that.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 18, 2012, 03:41:15 PM

I like the Barron pick but, man Kuechly looks good. So far he looks All Pro. He blankets receivers in coverage and seems to be in on every play. This guy is the real deal. He even looks bigger and faster then I originally thought.

Thats awesome.. Two preseason games. Well done with that.

Yep, might as well start calling him the next Patrick Willis.

People here are ridiculous.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 18, 2012, 04:31:44 PM

Ill take Barron and David over just Kuechly for now. The other safety prospects were not as good the LB value was in David at the time of our pick.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 18, 2012, 07:42:43 PM

Ill take Barron and David over just Kuechly for now. The other safety prospects were not as good the LB value was in David at the time of our pick.

There is no reason that they HAD to take a safety at all.    The pick should have been Kuechly in round one and QB Russell Wilson in round 2.    Trade Freeman for a safety if you want one so bad.

Would you trade Barron and David for Kuechly and Wilson?    I know I would.

gone

Hall of Famer
#38 : August 18, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Foster---Kuechly---David
 JoeNoname---Barber

would be significantly better than

Black---Foster---David
  Barron---Barber

It's obviously too early to declare anything about the guys, but Kuechly has been a beast so far in his two preseason games.  Barron was basically non-existant in his one preseason game.  It's may not be over 'til the fat broad is singing, but the early returns don't look good.  We'll see down the road.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 18, 2012, 08:09:13 PM

Kuechly has been a beast so far in his two preseason games. 

He had 1 tackle against the Dolphins. That's what you consider a beast?

Jesus christ, people here are getting way too carried away with the pre-season performances.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 18, 2012, 08:26:56 PM

There is no reason that they HAD to take a safety at all.

I dunno man....I think what we have seen from the safeties in camp and preseason games...the safety position is not as strong because Grimm has lost it...and Asante never had it. Sure...Ahmad Black has looked decent and Barber will be solid...but Barron defintely could be a top tier safety in a year or two. I am liking what we have seen from David...I'm just wishing they would have grabbed a FA LB like Hawthorne...put him at MLB and moved Mason to SLB.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 18, 2012, 08:33:06 PM

I'm not saying Barron can't be a top SS.   But I'd rather have Kuechly.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 18, 2012, 08:38:21 PM

If we could re-do that draft...sure..I would've rather drafted Kuechly...but we have Barron...he's a Buc and I will root for him until he isnt in a Buc jersey or happens to suck...Kuechly is the enemy, in my mind....he is a Camther.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 18, 2012, 10:16:40 PM

He had 1 tackle against the Dolphins.

BEASTMODE!

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 18, 2012, 11:18:30 PM

He had 1 tackle against the Dolphins.

BEASTMODE!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kuechly « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools