Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman is not it.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12

whatsafootball

Second String

#15 : August 18, 2012, 03:10:41 PM

Watch the Jacksonville / New Orleans replay from last night, you will see Drew Brees look rattled and out of sorts. It happens to all QB's.

jbr18

Second String

#16 : August 18, 2012, 03:14:35 PM

When you have a resume like Brees, he can do whatever he wants. If JFs career is a fraction of Brees, id be ecstatic.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 18, 2012, 03:22:46 PM

Whiny Mc**CENSORED**ing Whine. The season hasn't even started, the dude hasn't had a real head coach and/or coaching staff in three years and literally no talent around him. I only expect good things from Freeman as soon as everyone and everything gets established appropriately, something Schiano will do.

Now, go back your seat and stay there junior. Java is getting lonely.

jbr18

Second String

#18 : August 18, 2012, 03:27:36 PM

Whiny Mc**CENSORED**ing Whine. The season hasn't even started, the dude hasn't had a real head coach and/or coaching staff in three years and literally no talent around him. I only expect good things from Freeman as soon as everyone and everything gets established appropriately, something Schiano will do.

So not having a proper coaching staff will make a NFL QB throw inaccurate passes? I hope good things happen to him as well, i hope. Iwas like you at first blaming everything on Olson. Poor offensive play calls, bad routes but after seeingthe SAME exact things with Schiano and Sullivan, im smart enough to make my own, unpopular opinion on the QB of the team that Ive had season tickets for 15+ years.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#19 : August 18, 2012, 03:30:22 PM

I'm depending on Freeman and Schiano to turn this thing around. It's downright miserable as STH to watch what we had to watch in 2011. And yesterday's game was deja vu all over again.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 18, 2012, 03:30:44 PM

So not having a proper coaching staff will make a NFL QB throw inaccurate passes? I hope good things happen to him as well, i hope. Iwas like you at first blaming everything on Olson. Poor offensive play calls, bad routes but after seeingthe SAME exact things with Schiano and Sullivan, im smart enough to make my own, unpopular opinion on the QB of the team that Ive had season tickets for 15+ years.

You do realize offensive schemes aren't established overnight right? The real NFL does NOT work like Madden on your XBOX 360. In real life, it's all about repetition and chemistry, look at the Packers, the Steelers, the Pats and the Colts when they had Manning. Those guys are/were together for YEARS, the staff we currently have has been together for what, less than 4 months? Now, please tell us one more time how we should trade for Tim Tebow, Java.

jbr18

Second String

#21 : August 18, 2012, 03:38:16 PM

You do realize offensive schemes aren't established overnight right? The real NFL does NOT work like Madden on your XBOX 360. In real life, it's all about repetition and chemistry, look at the Packers, the Steelers, the Pats and the Colts when they had Manning. Those guys are/were together for YEARS, the staff we currently have has been together for what, less than 4 months? Now, please tell us one more time how we should trade for Tim Tebow, Java.

Lol Tebow is even worse than Freeman. Just because my opinion is hard to swallow doesnt make me a troll like Java. And why do you keep talking to me like im your junior? The last video game I played was my nephews regular nintendo if that gives you any clue on how old I am.
Yes the staff has been together less than 4 months. So did JF forget what he learned in AAU, HS and D1? If he did then we have problems. Successful people tend to lead, and i dont see JF as a leader. I just dont.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 18, 2012, 03:39:44 PM

It's pre-season, get it through your head.

If he starts struggling in the regular season, then I'll be concerned, but I really don't get that he isn't lighting it up in the pre-season.

jbr18

Second String

#23 : August 18, 2012, 03:41:56 PM

If he starts struggling in the regular season, then I'll be concerned, but I really don't get that he isn't lighting it up in the pre-season.

Im not expecting him to light it up in preseason. But to see him have the same exact tendicies is downright scary

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 18, 2012, 03:48:51 PM

Im not expecting him to light it up in preseason. But to see him have the same exact tendicies is downright scary
How about you wait until he spends a full 4Qs on the field, with an offensive playbook finished and all the starters active, instead of judging him on running like the 6 drives he's run during the entire pre-season?

Now, if you were to make this thread 8 weeks into the regular season with reasonable statistics to back up your point, then I really wouldn't give a **CENSORED**. But at this point, you're running around like a headless chicken defending an irrational statement.
: August 18, 2012, 03:55:20 PM BFT+C

jbr18

Second String

#25 : August 18, 2012, 03:58:02 PM

Now, if you were to make this thread 8 weeks into the regular season with reasonable statistics to back up your point, then I really wouldn't give a **CENSORED**. But at this point, you're running around like a headless chicken defending an irrational statement.
[/quote]

I got no problem waiting for the regular season to come. But JUST from watching preseason, I see the same JF. If you dont, then obviously your opinions are highly jaded and shouldnt even be credible or relevant.
: August 18, 2012, 03:59:34 PM jbr18

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 18, 2012, 04:03:30 PM

I got no problem waiting for the regular season to come. But JUST from watching preseason, I see the same JF. If you dont, then obviously your opinions are highly jaded and shouldnt even be credible or relevant.

My opinion is highly jaded BECAUSE it is pre-season. How hard is that to understand?!
: August 18, 2012, 04:06:40 PM BFT+C

jbr18

Second String

#27 : August 18, 2012, 04:10:47 PM

SO from what you seen on friday, do you think JF will be a top 15-20 QB in three weeks?

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 18, 2012, 04:15:40 PM

SO from what you seen on friday, do you think JF will be a top 15-20 QB in three weeks?
Do I THINK he's going to be a top 15 QB in three weeks? Yes, I do. Two years ago, he was the 6th best QB in the NFL while surrounded by rookies coached by a staff of monkeys. Now he has established players, pro-bowlers and a real coaching staff behind him. If Freeman can't match or improve on what he did during the 2010 campaign in the next year or two, then hell yeah it's time we look for alternatives. But for now? I'm gonna sit back and let him prove me either right or wrong.

jbr18

Second String

#29 : August 18, 2012, 04:21:29 PM

[/quote]Do I THINK he's going to be a top 15 QB in three weeks? Yes, I do. Two years ago, he was the 6th best QB in the NFL while surrounded by rookies coached by a staff of monkeys. Now he has established players, pro-bowlers and a real coaching staff behind him. If Freeman can't match or improve on what he did during the 2010 campaign in the next year or two, then hell yeah it's time we look for alternatives. But for now? I'm gonna sit back and let him prove me either right or wrong.
[/quote]

Good opinion. I respect that.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman is not it.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools