Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patriots up next......latest news from OBP/Press Conferences/news/interviews « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: August 18, 2012, 05:39:38 PM

"Um, Mr. Brady, can we line up?" ---Gerald McCoy.

Will be an interesting week leading up to Friday night. I understand the Pats will be at One Buc to practice with the Bucs. Wouldn't that be a great practice to witness. Wonder if there's any waiting rooms at St Joseph's Women's Hospital adjacent to the practice field overlooking the field.  Will be interesting to read up the beat writer's reports. And with Demps recent signing, thing might even be a little more interesting.

-----------
: August 22, 2012, 10:43:51 AM Morgan

TheQ

Starter

#1 : August 18, 2012, 05:42:41 PM

If the Pats got with the no huddle with Brady they will put up points in a hurry.
It should be a great test for Freeman to see a top QB in person for a couple of days.
Maybe he will pick up so things, like going thru progressions, etc.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 18, 2012, 06:15:35 PM

Wouldn't that be a great practice to witness. Wonder if there's any waiting rooms at St Joseph's Women's Hospital adjacent to the practice field overlooking the field.

They'll probably be full of Bucs wives and girlfriends waiting on their respective husbands and boyfriends to get out of recovery.

TheQ

Starter

#3 : August 18, 2012, 10:11:59 PM

So reading that, the Pats should be worn out and tired when playing the BUCS. But, I doubt it, BillB will have them ready.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 20, 2012, 01:21:24 PM

Bet woodhead still has nightmares about this place....

Sounds like a 1-wood smacking a Titleist.  If Woodhead's dome wasn't screwed to his neck, that thing would've flown to the upper deck.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 20, 2012, 01:25:46 PM

The author of that scouting report might want to do his home work next time  - we already had Tyler Urban. He joined the Pats after we had released him. 

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 20, 2012, 01:44:49 PM

What are the chances that Morgana creates the "official gameday thread" before Thursday?....

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 20, 2012, 06:22:29 PM

Looks like Pats will rest main starters against Iggles tonight to keep them fresh for friday. Good measuring stick for our young team.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 20, 2012, 06:27:20 PM

Agree 100% Morgan

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 20, 2012, 11:57:09 PM

Vick did his stupid thing, extending a play when he should have taken a sack or thrown it away. X-rays on his ribs are negative, but it's another sign that the odds of Vick playing most a season healthy are slim. Backups looked good for Eagles, but it's irrelevant since so many important Pats didn't play.

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 21, 2012, 12:07:55 AM

Why is this even remotely suprising?

Vick is horrible.  He is a flash, but those days are rapidly coming to an end.  He hit the 30 mark, which means his explosion will be leaving any second now, and his accuracy is always left something to be desired (spare me the WCO numbers).  And his body is made of tinfoil, ready to be bent at a moments notice.

Vick sucks.  No clutch, can't last as a result of him being small,and no accuracy.  Never been a fan of him, and him going to the Eagirls makes it really easy to rail on him.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 21, 2012, 12:10:59 AM

No surprise Finky. And I agree 100 percent. Eagles have a lot of good players, but Vick is a problem. Eagles are around a 9 or 10-win team, but I'd like to hand them one of their losses.

In Verner We Trust

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#12 : August 21, 2012, 12:40:01 AM

Happy to hear. Paying full price for preseason you want to see starters play.

Exactly.   And for sure the Bucs were always going to play their starters, so it should be interesting.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 21, 2012, 02:00:35 AM

I'm going to this one, so I hope Schiano is going to let them play hard.

Seems like they've been playing the "don't get injured" card a lot. If they're going to go all out this preseason, this should be that game.

I'm hoping anyway lol.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#14 : August 21, 2012, 02:17:30 AM

So Ron Brace might get cut from the Pats? I remember a lot of folks here were real hih on him coming out of BC
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patriots up next......latest news from OBP/Press Conferences/news/interviews « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools