Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patriots up next......latest news from OBP/Press Conferences/news/interviews « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

« #60 : August 22, 2012, 06:48:39 PM »

News & Notes:
    Blount was asked again about sharing the load with rookie Doug Martin.  “It doesn’t matter if I’m the starter or the backup”. 

Sounds like he's given up.

Which was smart. He would've been shopping for a new team if he had put up a fight with this coaching staff.

Boy, you sure draw a thin line. One minute he's on your **CENSORED**list for being a malcontent, but when he shows any form of apathy towards the betterment of his TEAM' you still lack respect for him.

Raheem ain't got nothing on you regarding rambling.

Yep.

Java will never be happy with the team unless we bring Gruden back, trade for Tebow and get rid of Freeman. He's not a Bucs fan. Just ignore him.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #61 : August 22, 2012, 07:15:01 PM »

Read it quick before it's gone!

Draft Aaron Donald

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #62 : August 22, 2012, 07:21:10 PM »

Read it quick before it's gone!
Lol

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #63 : August 22, 2012, 07:45:00 PM »

I didn't thank you for anything.

Draft Aaron Donald

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
« #64 : August 22, 2012, 07:57:32 PM »

Freeman sounds like he has lost confidence in his interviews this year.  He is simply towing the company line with all of the cliches.  It  sounds fake and something is different this year and not in a good way.

Pewterman

Starter

« #65 : August 22, 2012, 08:06:31 PM »

Probably tired of the third different offensive scheme in his third season as a starter.

He's never been someone who shows much emotion anyway, imo.
I agree. He'll never be that player who just lights a press room up with his responses and personality. It's almost nice that we don't have to worry that negative aspect. Also, I'd be wary of the press if I knew that half of them would personally pay for his ticket out of Tampa. He knows he's on the hot pan. Must be a crappy feeling knowing half of your fan base has no faith in you as a QB.

BucD

Hall of Famer

« #66 : August 22, 2012, 09:21:25 PM »

Freeman sounds like he has lost confidence in his interviews this year.  He is simply towing the company line with all of the cliches.  It  sounds fake and something is different this year and not in a good way.

His interviews sound the same to me.

As Morgan alluded to, he has never showed much, if any, emotion during his press conferences.

But I couldn't care any less about what he says or sounds like in a press conference.  I want to see improvement and positive play on the field.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #67 : August 22, 2012, 10:51:52 PM »

Hope Freeman learns what he can from Brady. He needs to take full advantage of being around the future HOFer.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #68 : August 22, 2012, 11:59:27 PM »

I'm glad someone else said it...  I was afraid if I did, I'd be called crazy!

And I don't know Bayfisher...  I don't know if he's lost confidence, or if he's got a fire burning in him to be great, and now he's finally maturing a bit.  I sense something different though.

I though the same at first...  It was "what is this sheepish little quiteness BS...?  I want a QB that has attitude and a certain amount of swagger in him...!"

Then I started paying closer attention to his body language and stuff...  Facial expresions, attitude elevations or declines, breathing patterns...  The whole nine yards, and I'm benning to think he's ready to go absolutely BEAST MODE...!

Fans have been pissed when he hasn't run, just to move the chains.  Fans have been pissed that he's tried to force the ball into Jackson a bit, and has NOT gone deep for him yet.

What fans aren't piecing together is that Schiano & Co. already KNOW Freeman can unleash deep balls for Jackson to run under...  And Freeman can always get the yards with his legs when he needs to.

Whether it works or not remains to be seen, but Schiano's got a playbook, and he's sticking to it down to the minute...!  I friggin' love it...

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #69 : August 23, 2012, 12:25:06 AM »

Then I started paying closer attention to his body language and stuff...  Facial expresions, attitude elevations or declines, breathing patterns...  The whole nine yards, and I'm benning to think he's ready to go absolutely BEAST MODE...!

IDK about "BEASTMODE," but the guy certainly has a chip on his shoulder. Coming into camp 20lbs lighter shows he was training and watching his diet, which in turn shows a certain amount of commitment.

His biggest problem, imo, is that he doesn't get into a rhythm. Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Manning(s), all develop a repore with the clock. It's almost consistant from the second the previous play is over, they're lining up and hiking in the same relative amount of time. He was unknowingly doing this imo, when he had his good campaign. He wasn't forcing passes to the same receiver and relied mostly on instincts because of it, which served him better.

Getting the call at the line right and watching coverage is good, but not at the expense of the defense being able to set up properly. In today's NFL, they have to keep the defense on it's heels.

"Mr. Brady, can we please line up?" <More of that.

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
« #70 : August 23, 2012, 05:02:00 AM »

Eventhough it's just pre-season a W would be great so I can yell at Pats fans leaving " GO home and cry in your momma's chowdah!!! "  Don't ask me why, I came up with that one in the Rays WS run in '08...The Red Sox fans definitely didn't like that one for some reason.  Although I did yell that at the Rays games I wouldn't really do that at a BUCS game. All the Pats fans would have to say is how many rings do you have?  Red Sox fans, while being the same people as Pats fans, seem to draw out the fan hatred more for some reason.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

« #71 : August 23, 2012, 10:37:03 AM »

^^ This, and what I see of Gerald McCoy in interviews really pisses me off... I'm sorry, I've been a huge supporter of just about every pick from this regime (everybody should at least get a fair shake from the get -go),
but the way McCoy carries himself and answers football questions, his whole demeanor is just.... p*ssy.  He's a child in a pregnant woman's body.  Its like he's answering questions about the middle school play he's about to go perform in.  Nowhere do I see the demeanor that a #3 overall DT should carry... sure he's skilled... and he DOES have an elite burst off the line... but that's his only quality.... he blows his load in the first half second of the play and provides nothing else... none of that fiery leadership that a #3 overall DT should...

and also

the Bucs need to hire somebody at One Buc Place to, every morning, around 8 o'clock in the morning,  walk up and hit Josh Freeman in the mouth.  I swear the guy is a koala, just sleepin 90% of the day... then all the sudden "oh **CENSORED**, its the 4th quarter, I better wake up and play"

Freeman has all the tools, its just only when he plays angry and desperate that he's any good... I mean, go watch that Buc's insder video posted earlier ^^, or hell any film of him, he just moves at like 80% of the speed every other quarterback does, its just sloppy

I don't know what else these two guys need to play angry - their backs are against the wall, with both of their careers in doubt right now, for f**k's sake, get a fire under your ass!!!

</rant>

Signed

Starter

« #72 : August 23, 2012, 04:37:03 PM »

Foster says he's up for the challenge...video
Nice hat, btw

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Mason-Foster-Up-for-the-Challenge/2428c1ce-2e08-44e2-b389-fa7419784f0f

Watching the video with Foster and Wright, then switched to Talib's video and something about the way he talks (probably the higher voice) makes me laugh out loud.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #73 : August 23, 2012, 05:10:23 PM »

new product at grocery stores

Lol..they have a Cowboys version of the cool blue here in Texas...a small thought pops up to plant a pipe bomb in every convenience store I stop at and see them.....cooler heads prevail.

btw...NSA, jk on the bomb thing.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
  Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patriots up next......latest news from OBP/Press Conferences/news/interviews « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools