Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 19

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : August 19, 2012, 12:28:42 PM

That being said, if you find it witty, knock yourself out.

Condor Bastadon

Starter

#16 : August 19, 2012, 12:35:04 PM

It's funny because it's true.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 19, 2012, 12:35:48 PM

Wow, the article really got to you, didn't it? You can't let it go. It's almost as if you got trolled...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 19, 2012, 12:38:58 PM

Wow, the article really got to you, didn't it? You can't let it go. It's almost as if you got trolled...
He mad.

The article was quite funny actually.

Loveds his favorite targets aside from theground...

D'Bricks back, a water cooler...ha ha ha ha!

It is funny because the guy is the direct creation of media hype, and going to NY was the worst thing for him....now EVERYONE that is a hard azzed fan in a tough town will bring him to his knees.  The guy is a crappy QB, he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a direct wind at his back and the tutelage of Joe Montana.

Dude sucks.  For him to even be playing QB is a travesty to the NFL game.  It really is.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 19, 2012, 12:45:49 PM

For him to even be playing QB is a travesty to the NFL game.  It really is.

LOL, I think this is a bit overdramatic.

Honestly, watching him play might be my favorite non-Buc part of the NFL. He's so hilariously terrible at the position that everything he does is awesome. When he plays at expectations, it's great because every pass is a bounce pass or ten yards behind the receiver and that's hilarious, and when he makes the extremely rare good play, you know everyone is going to lose their mind and buy into Tebowmania for another week.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 19, 2012, 12:45:51 PM

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 19, 2012, 12:54:47 PM

\Quite frankly, I believe that had the article been about Freeman, you would have been the one to post it.

Zero chance of that.    I can write something wittier than that at the drop of a hat.   Why would I post that lame article even if it was about Freeman?

It was created in the same manner that Tebow is accustomed to.

Very "grounded."  ;)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 19, 2012, 12:57:27 PM

For him to even be playing QB is a travesty to the NFL game.  It really is.

LOL, I think this is a bit overdramatic.

Honestly, watching him play might be my favorite non-Buc part of the NFL. He's so hilariously terrible at the position that everything he does is awesome. When he plays at expectations, it's great because every pass is a bounce pass or ten yards behind the receiver and that's hilarious, and when he makes the extremely rare good play, you know everyone is going to lose their mind and buy into Tebowmania for another week.
It may be stated over dramatically, but in essence you agree with me.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 19, 2012, 01:44:42 PM

He's like watching a really bad movie. You either develop a drinking game or just sit back and riff away.

The problem with a drinking game is it either will never end (drink when he completes a pass) or end to soon (when he doesn't).

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 19, 2012, 01:46:14 PM

The Tebow Good Throw drinking game would be pretty boring, though.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#25 : August 19, 2012, 01:55:52 PM

**** Time Tebow and his know nothing about football fans.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 19, 2012, 02:04:19 PM

Tim Tebow is garbage. He under threw a literally wide open Stephen Hill yesterday that would have been a TD. Pass was only like 20 yards too.

Can't believe the Jets were dumb enough to give up a draft pick for him.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#27 : August 19, 2012, 02:05:55 PM

I don't hate Tebow but the hype is too much for me. I think going to NYJ is the absolute worst thing for his career. His best shot was either mentoring under a really good QB for 4-5 years, like at New Orleans, or NE, or even Atl. OR going to a no-shot small market team (Jacksonville) and becoming a trick-play TE or HB that can throw the occasional trick-play pass or run a flea flicker.

The Shadow

Starter

#28 : August 19, 2012, 06:18:03 PM

I'm all for throwing Tebow out there and seeing what he can or can't do for the entire season. Rex should get all the praise if he wins and fired if he doesn't. Same for Tebow. Time to settle this once and for all.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#29 : August 19, 2012, 07:37:36 PM

Wow, the article really got to you, didn't it?

Naw.   I was just pointing out that it's not funny in the least.   The only ones who could possibly find that funny would be Tebow haters.    If that article was about any other player in the entire NFL, nobody would say it was funny.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools