Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#30 : August 19, 2012, 07:39:08 PM

I actually feel bad for the guy at this point. So much friggin hype that he can't ever live up to.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 19, 2012, 07:53:10 PM

"at least Tony Romo bangs dudes"...lol. Funny stuff from Tosh.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : August 19, 2012, 08:08:49 PM

I didn't even know who "Tosh" was until that video.   

I don't see the humor in that Romo joke.   The dude has had more hot poon than almost anyone on this forum.  And damn sure more than Josh Freeman (has anyone ever seen Josh with a girl?)    Romo has had ladies like these:

Sophia Bush

Carrie Underwood

Jessica Simpson

I wish the Bucs had a QB like Romo.   Dude bags all the hot chicks.    It would be nice to see some of those girls attending Buc games on the arm of our QB.   The more hot girls in RJS, the better.

The only QBs in the league who get hotter chicks than Romo are Brady and Sanchez.   

Brady's

Sanchez'

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 19, 2012, 08:11:25 PM

That being said, if you find it witty, knock yourself out.
Wow, the article really got to you, didn't it?

Naw.   I was just pointing out that it's not funny in the least.   The only ones who could possibly find that funny would be Tebow haters.    If that article was about any other player in the entire NFL, nobody would say it was funny.

Not over the top funny. But the first couple of grounded comments could get a couple laughs with so much truth to it. No other QB I've ever seen throws passes the way Tebow has. Chris Leak #2 is what Tebow will be.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 19, 2012, 08:12:02 PM

Who is Chris Leak?   

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 19, 2012, 08:13:24 PM

I didn't even know who "Tosh" was until that video.   

I don't see the humor in that Romo joke.   The dude has had more hot poon than almost anyone on this forum.  And damn sure more than Josh Freeman (has anyone ever seen Josh with a girl?)    Romo has had ladies like these:

Sophia Bush

Carrie Underwood

Jessica Simpson

I wish the Bucs had a QB like Romo.   Dude bags all the hot chicks.    It would be nice to see some of those girls attending Buc games on the arm of our QB.   The more hot girls in RJS, the better.

The only QBs in the league who get hotter chicks than Romo are Brady and Sanchez.   

Brady's

Sanchez'

Lol have you not heard of a gay man with a family or who banged a lot of chicks? People put on fronts all the time not saying Romo is gay.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 19, 2012, 08:20:15 PM

Who is Chris Leak?

The best Florida QB before Tebow. I think Tebow will get a similar response in the next couple years.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 19, 2012, 08:24:21 PM

The fact that I'd never even heard of Leak (I do not watch college football at all) tells you he was not the best QB the Gators ever had.    Did he even make it to the NFL?     Tebow has already FAR exceeded anything Leak did, so that's an invalid comparison.    If you want to compare him to Steve Spurrier who won the Heisman while on the Gators but flopped in the NFL, that "might" be a fair comparison.    But we'll see.    It's still too early to tell.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 19, 2012, 08:27:42 PM

The fact that I'd never even heard of Leak (I do not watch college football at all) tells you he was not the best QB the Gators ever had.    Did he even make it to the NFL?     Tebow has already FAR exceeded anything Leak did, so that's an invalid comparison.    If you want to compare him to Steve Spurrier who won the Heisman while on the Gators but flopped in the NFL, that "might" be a fair comparison.    But we'll see.    It's still too early to tell.

Too early to tell?   Only for you and Rex.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 19, 2012, 08:30:33 PM

Leak couldn't run the ball like Tebow, being under 6'1 and having no speed didn't work well for him. Also Tebows throwing problems date back to his freshmen year of college. How can he not fix his throwing motion with that much time? he hasn't changed after all this time he never will. But I would like to see him do good just because he's Tebow.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 19, 2012, 08:34:11 PM

Too early to tell?   Only for you and Rex.

..So Tebow IS Steve Spurrier? (Good comparison. Sucked in the NFL too.)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 19, 2012, 10:25:15 PM

Doesn't suck as bad as Freeman.   Dat fo sho.   At least Tebow makes the playoffs.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 19, 2012, 10:29:43 PM

Doesn't suck as bad as Freeman.   Dat fo sho.   At least Tebow makes the playoffs.

I don't see Freeman relegated to wildcat duty.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 19, 2012, 10:31:15 PM

Let me know when you see him in the playoffs...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 19, 2012, 10:33:37 PM

Let me know when you see him in the playoffs...

Teams make the playoffs.   Not individual players.  There have been some pretty bad QB's in the playoffs, just sayin.   

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools