Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Giants might have a locker-room problem...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Buc7

Rookie

#15 : August 19, 2012, 09:05:18 PM

I can only imagine what goes on in some of these locker rooms and football facilities. Not to bring Raheem in the conversation but can you imagine what the Bucs players did when Ra what at the helm. Scary thought.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : August 19, 2012, 09:07:06 PM

I can only imagine what goes on in some of these locker rooms and football facilities. Not to bring Raheem in the conversation but can you imagine what the Bucs players did when Ra what at the helm. Scary thought.

One thing is for sure, they were not wearing any underwear.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 19, 2012, 09:07:23 PM

agreed!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Buc7

Rookie

#18 : August 19, 2012, 09:11:43 PM

LOL@JavaRay

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 19, 2012, 09:12:41 PM

Couldn't have been to bad. Look at how tough coughlin. Maybe with Rah the players didn't act crazy they still have to answer to the people higher than Raheem, you know the men who run the organization. Things like this happen no matter who is running what, from high school on up and I  bet worse happens in high school locker rooms.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 19, 2012, 09:14:48 PM

I  bet worse happens in high school locker rooms.

There's a big difference between a high schooler and a highly paid professional making millions of dollars a year.   At least there should be.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 19, 2012, 09:18:30 PM

There's a big difference between a high schooler and a highly paid professional making millions of dollars a year.   At least there should be.

Difference in what? money?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 19, 2012, 09:21:36 PM

You weren't a more mature person at age 23 than you were at age 17?      There's a reason the drinking age is 21.   

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#23 : August 19, 2012, 09:21:49 PM

Difference in what? money?

Uhhhh, maturity perhaps?

Buc7

Rookie

#24 : August 19, 2012, 09:27:01 PM

PassThePigSkin I was trying to disrepect Raheem. I was just referring to the fact that he was kind of undiscipline and loose with his players thats all.

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#25 : August 19, 2012, 09:33:56 PM

Wow I just lost a lot of respect for jpp. I bet u prince is kinda an outsider on the team and jpp is basically bullying him. That's **CENSORED**ed up doubt this is the first time this has happened.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 19, 2012, 09:48:36 PM

Wow I just lost a lot of respect for jpp. I bet u prince is kinda an outsider on the team and jpp is basically bullying him. That's **CENSORED**ed up doubt this is the first time this has happened.

Agreed.   Zero respect for JPP as a person now.    This may cost him big money in endorsement deals.

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#27 : August 19, 2012, 11:30:55 PM

It appears the NFL doesn't comply with any work regulations that any other companies are legally subject to.

Why is it that If you're an athlete you can humiliate, harass and assault fellow employees, and it's tolerated? One day the NFL is going to be dealing with a lot of law suits.

chad1336

Starter

#28 : August 19, 2012, 11:36:04 PM

It appears the NFL doesn't comply with any work regulations that any other companies are legally subject to.

Why is it that If you're an athlete you can humiliate, harass and assault fellow employees, and it's tolerated? One day the NFL is going to be dealing with a lot of law suits.
I'm not so sure this is tolerated.  I hope the commish comes down hard on this.  As one poster mentioned, this is no different than the classic bullying acts of high schoolers.  Prince sure didn't look very happy, and I

chad1336

Starter

#29 : August 19, 2012, 11:36:22 PM

feel very bad for him.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Giants might have a locker-room problem...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools