Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Giants might have a locker-room problem...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 19, 2012, 11:49:54 PM

Damn..that sucks. I feel bad for Prince. In the interviews I have seen, he seems like a great guy. Sucks that some of the older (bigger) leaders on the defense haven't stepped up to defend Prince..guys like Tuck and Osi.

Or hopefully, by now, they have.
: August 19, 2012, 11:51:28 PM chace1986

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : August 19, 2012, 11:51:49 PM

It appears the NFL doesn't comply with any work regulations that any other companies are legally subject to.

Why is it that If you're an athlete you can humiliate, harass and assault fellow employees, and it's tolerated? One day the NFL is going to be dealing with a lot of law suits.
I'm not so sure this is tolerated.  I hope the commish comes down hard on this.  As one poster mentioned, this is no different than the classic bullying acts of high schoolers.  Prince sure didn't look very happy

I agree.   I hope Goodell does something about this.   It's ridiculous.   JPP is a moron.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 19, 2012, 11:56:58 PM

lol @ the people in this thread who think this stuff is appalling, this isn't even the worst thing I've ever personally seen or heard in a locker room, not even close.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 20, 2012, 12:03:46 AM

I've heard people call each other m-f'er lovingly.

This is a "blah" subject.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 20, 2012, 12:15:30 AM

i'm more concerned with a grown ass man that won't even defend himself. 8+ times dumped in the cold tub? What happened to going down swinging? That's the only way to earn respect in that type of situation. Dude has no fight.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 20, 2012, 12:17:17 AM

this isn't even the worst thing I've ever personally seen or heard in a locker room, not even close.

Me either.  IN HIGH SCHOOL.

This is the "Pros".

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#36 : August 20, 2012, 12:28:15 AM

what a bunch of nancies ....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 20, 2012, 12:30:03 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell gives JPP a suspension for this.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 20, 2012, 12:39:56 AM

Supposedly punter Steve Weatherford posted that on the internet.   I would bet that Coughlin somehow punishes him for doing that.     But JPP's rep is now soiled.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 20, 2012, 01:03:58 AM

I'm all for various forms of defending oneself, but to be clear, you can be a great football player and engage in fighting. 

If anyone should have their character questioned its probably not the poor bastard being thrown into a tub. Not first anyways lol

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 20, 2012, 01:04:14 AM

This is disgusting. JPP should be suspended 4 games and issue Prince a public and written apology.

Didn't you get outed as a troll account from a former member?

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 20, 2012, 01:16:15 AM

So you're either the troll account of a former member or a Saints fan that's trolling Bucs fans?

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

TheQ

Starter

#42 : August 20, 2012, 01:19:29 AM

That was TOTAL Disrespect for Prince from JPP....no other way to put it. Bullying, degrading and racist garbage.

TheQ

Starter

#43 : August 20, 2012, 01:28:13 AM

Get off the video games and grow the hell up. You have probably never held a sword, and blah, blah, blah, blah.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 20, 2012, 01:29:36 AM

I'm all for various forms of defending oneself, but to be clear, you can be a great football player and engage in fighting. 

If anyone should have their character questioned its probably not the poor bastard being thrown into a tub. Not first anyways lol

Ya think?   When a small guy like that has to confront a larger guy like JPP, the only way he can really defend himself is to do some serious damage to JPP.    Like knuckles to the windpipe.    It could actually kill JPP if that happened.    Not that he wouldn't be asking for it.     

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Giants might have a locker-room problem...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools