Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raymond James Stadium Seating Question? « previous next »
Page: 1

yungbull

Starter
: August 20, 2012, 03:13:59 PM

I've been looking into visiting Tampa next month and going to the Sept 9th game against the Panthers.  I had a few questions about the seating and the view of the field. 

Looking online at tickets near the 50yd line, how is the view from the first few rows?  From the looks of the 3D chart, it seems the players would be in the way of the field view.  Is this really the case?

What other seats would you guys recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : August 20, 2012, 03:48:35 PM

There are usually camera hoists/camera men rollng down the sidelines, players, coaches, ball boys, and all kinds of different people standing on the sidelines - I've never had seats very low, but I'd guess that there is an obstructed view for several of the first few rows. I wouldn't sit there.

Where to sit? Depends on your finances. Would recommend about 20 rows or higher. The wheelchair row of the third deck is very good without obstructions. Not sure how many of those are available for sale. (you don't have to be ADA to sit here).

Endzone seats aren't for everyone.  That's were I sit. You do miss out a lot when the teams are at the other end of the field and have to watch the Jumbotron.
: August 20, 2012, 03:50:40 PM Morgan

yungbull

Starter
#2 : August 20, 2012, 04:30:04 PM

Thanks for the input.  There must be a few obstructions in front of the first few rows.  That be be why a few rows above are more expensive.  I usually sit in endonze seats whenever I go to the Cowboys games but like you said, you may miss out on a lot going on across the field.  Thanks for your input man.

Jimmy923

Rookie

#3 : August 20, 2012, 05:30:24 PM

You don't really get obstructed , I sat in the 3rd row for fan fest and the players on the sideline did not block me , maybe for the games the Camera crew and all that might block you

traew01

Pro Bowler

#4 : August 20, 2012, 05:37:24 PM

Ive got some really great seats listed on Stub Hub - 50 yard line 13 rows up behind Bucs bench. Section 111 Row M.

The view is amazing.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 20, 2012, 07:01:49 PM

Ive got some really great seats listed on Stub Hub - 50 yard line 13 rows up behind Bucs bench. Section 111 Row M.

The view is amazing.

Can't beat those seats.

yungbull

Starter
#6 : August 21, 2012, 01:16:53 PM

StubHub is where im looking.  They have several 50yrd line seats at decent prices.

yungbull

Starter
#7 : August 21, 2012, 01:17:40 PM

Does it really matter whether its the  Bucs or visiting team's sideline?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 21, 2012, 01:19:00 PM

Best side is the West Side - not looking into the sun, get some shade as the sun sets - less hot, imo. So Bucs' side is best.

mmc8471

Practice Squad

#9 : August 14, 2013, 12:22:15 PM

I was wondering how the view is from section 243 and 244. Are you able to see what's going on at the other end of the field? Thanks.

bucfanskiz

Starter

#10 : August 14, 2013, 12:27:50 PM

The best seats I have had at the RJ were in section 140 WC (wheel chair row) Im not handicapped by any means and purchased the tickets on ebay at the time not realizing where the seats were but the view was terrific and I didn't have some sweaty fat guy sitting beside me the entire game.

seanbassak

Pro Bowler

#11 : August 14, 2013, 12:48:22 PM

I'm going to my first game at Ray Jay in about a decade for the thursday nighter against the panties. I can't wait, we're in section 121.

Not living, just killing time.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raymond James Stadium Seating Question? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools