Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Giants might have a locker-room problem (continued) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

Hate

Hall of Famer
: August 20, 2012, 06:08:16 PM

Since the master of deletion couldn't delete her words, she decided to lock the thread. But this type of nonsense shouldn't go unaddressed.....not just yet.

Quote from: Morgan
I get up close to the players at the game. I'll yell down to Talib during the pregame warmups on Friday against the Patriots, "hey n****r, play well tonight. I'm rooting for you". I'll let you know how it goes.

Un-freakin-believable!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 20, 2012, 06:11:33 PM

isnt Morgan trying to point out that the use of the word is inappropriate?  That's how I took it.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : August 20, 2012, 06:18:03 PM

Of course, but unfortunately the lowbrows couldn't follow along with my logic. I forgot my audience includes people of all socioeconomic and educational levels.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 20, 2012, 06:18:37 PM

Looks like Morgana got her feelings hurt again.

...it just sucks for her when she can't delete her posts before others quote them....

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 20, 2012, 06:22:30 PM

Looks like Morgana got her feelings hurt again.

...it just sucks for her when she can't delete her posts before others quote them....

to delete or not delete, THAT is the question.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 20, 2012, 06:23:34 PM

Since the master of deletion couldn't delete her words, she decided to lock the thread. But this type of nonsense shouldn't go unaddressed.....not just yet.

I get up close to the players at the game. I'll yell down to Talib during the pregame warmups on Friday against the Patriots, "hey n****r, play well tonight. I'm rooting for you". I'll let you know how it goes.

Un-freakin-believable!!

That was taken out of context and you know it.   Like S&B said, Morgan was simply pointing out how ridiculous it is that the players use that kind of language.   

For you to start a thread on this is nothing short of race baiting and it's disgusting.   How petty of you.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 20, 2012, 06:24:23 PM

This should be in the Cove. And truth be told, if irs good enough for jpp,  its good enough for morgan

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 20, 2012, 06:24:50 PM

By the way, what does this thread have to do with the Giants locker room?   The title of the thread should be "Hate is a Race Baiter".

Hate

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 20, 2012, 06:26:17 PM

isnt Morgan trying to point out that the use of the word is inappropriate?  That's how I took it.

I'm not sure what she was trying to do but she needs to own it.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 20, 2012, 06:27:52 PM

race baiting and it's disgusting.   How petty of you.

Check, check, and check.

Yup, JR is and expert at all three of these.

All we need now in this thread is JR lapdog, Lum, and we'll have the trolly trinity.
: August 20, 2012, 06:30:19 PM chace1986

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 20, 2012, 06:38:05 PM

race baiting and it's disgusting.   How petty of you.

Check, check, and check.

Yup, JR is and expert at all three of these.

Link?   Or shut your mouth.   Liar.

This thread was started by Hate, not by me.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 20, 2012, 06:40:53 PM

I'd bet money that Java frequently uses racial slurs, so I'm sure his ignored posts are clarifying whether Morgan's intent was hateful or rhetorical since Ku Klux Java is the expert.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 20, 2012, 06:43:31 PM

Java is the expert.

Link?

Liar.

Personally, I think saying someone is affiliated with the kkk should be a bannable offense.    I don't even think the kkk exists anymore, let alone have anyone on this board affiliated with it.   And considering I live 10,000 miles away from the USA, that's obviously a lie regardless.
: August 20, 2012, 06:46:52 PM JavaRay

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 20, 2012, 06:49:24 PM

I'd bet money that Java frequently uses racial slurs, so I'm sure his ignored posts are clarifying whether Morgan's intent was hateful or rhetorical since Ku Klux Java is the expert.
Hard posting on mobile device at the Trop waiting for the Rays to take the field.......but anyone that posts here knows I support Pres Obama AND Tiger Woods is my fav PGA Tour player.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#14 : August 20, 2012, 06:50:40 PM

For you to start a thread on this is nothing short of race baiting and it's disgusting

I'm pretty sure you see disgusting whenever a mirror is present and if that isn't bad enough, Morgan's post is:

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Giants might have a locker-room problem (continued) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools