Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Giants might have a locker-room problem (continued) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : August 20, 2012, 06:51:39 PM

I support Pres Obama AND Tiger Woods is my fav PGA Tour player.

Me too.

gone

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 20, 2012, 06:52:10 PM

isnt Morgan trying to point out that the use of the word is inappropriate?  That's how I took it.

I'm not sure what she was trying to do but she needs to own it.

Not for nothin' but I think you are letting your dislike cloud your reading comprehension here.  I don't care for the guy either, and have him on ignore, and wasn't following that thread at all.  But one look at that sentence you quoted it's pretty obvious what he was going for.  As S&B points out.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 20, 2012, 06:55:29 PM

Wow, morgan really sucks...

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 20, 2012, 06:56:32 PM

You know what's ridiculous?   Those black guys using the N word are perpetuating the use of it.    Out here in Asia, they see American movies and the black guys always use that N word to describe each other.   So the Asians think that is acceptable.   Whenever an Asian out here describes a black guy to me, they don't refer to them as a black guy, they refer to them using the N word.    I tell them that word is not appropriate for a non-black person to say and that they should say "black" instead of that.    They are always shocked by that and ask why black people call each other that if they are offended by the word.   

True story.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 20, 2012, 07:04:35 PM

Looks like Morgana got her feelings hurt again.

...it just sucks for her when she can't delete her posts before others quote them....

to delete or not delete, THAT is the question.

To suspend or not. Might be time for Morgan to take a little break after posting garbage like that on these boards. She could use the rest.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 20, 2012, 07:06:47 PM

But one look at that sentence you quoted it's pretty obvious what he was going for. 

One look at her post, and this is what i see:

Quote from: Morgan
I get up close to the players at the game. I'll yell down to Talib during the pregame warmups on Friday against the Patriots, "hey n****r, play well tonight. I'm rooting for you". I'll let you know how it goes.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

youngone

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 20, 2012, 07:08:37 PM

You know what's ridiculous?   Those black guys using the N word are perpetuating the use of it.    Out here in Asia, they see American movies and the black guys always use that N word to describe each other.   So the Asians think that is acceptable.   Whenever an Asian out here describes a black guy to me, they don't refer to them as a black guy, they refer to them using the N word.    I tell them that word is not appropriate for a non-black person to say and that they should say "black" instead of that.    They are always shocked by that and ask why black people call each other that if they are offended by the word.   

True story.
Not entirely true... Asian chicks can call me that all night if they want. I won't mind at all.. Its appropriate in that situation lol

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 20, 2012, 07:09:44 PM

The fact that some of you are using the word "she" in reference to Morgan who everyone knows is a guy just shows your hatred and invalidates your posts.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#23 : August 20, 2012, 07:10:15 PM

What's wrong with wishing talib good luck?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 20, 2012, 07:10:37 PM

Not entirely true... Asian chicks can call me that all night if they want. I won't mind at all.. Its appropriate in that situation lol

It's usually asian guys saying it.   Are you interested?

youngone

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 20, 2012, 07:12:43 PM

No thanks.. It ain't that kind of party..

youngone

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 20, 2012, 07:14:37 PM

What's wrong with wishing talib good luck?
Would you say it that way?

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 20, 2012, 07:23:34 PM

I didn't read the original Morgan post as anything other than shining a light on the hypocrisy of words being offensive depending on who uses it. Morgan doesn't strike me as a proud racist like Java is, just someone that occasionally annoys people with his constant thread/post deleting and intentional instigation in threads to the point that they used that post as another way to criticize him.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 20, 2012, 07:25:44 PM

No thanks.. It ain't that kind of party..

Just to be clear, So you wouldn't like this guy calling you the N word?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 20, 2012, 07:29:08 PM

I didn't read the original Morgan post as anything other than shining a light on the hypocrisy of words being offensive depending on who uses it.

Then you and I agree.

He's pointing out the hypocrisy of anyone at all using that word.    He's not condoning it.   

Unless black guys enjoy having people call them that word, maybe they should stop using it among themselves.   That's all he was saying.   

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Giants might have a locker-room problem (continued) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools