Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Preview HBOs Real Sports profile of ESPN MNF analyst Jon Gruden « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#90 : August 23, 2012, 03:19:20 PM

Probably drives a flashy sports car.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#91 : August 23, 2012, 03:25:29 PM

Thank God the season is here. Time to return to the Insider board and leave the Red Board behind. $10 subscription is worth every penny, as evidenced by threads like this.

Ironic hypocrisy, especially considering this post from the high-brow Insider Board:

Thanks for quoting him so the big red X doesn't work.

The simple act of avoiding this thread would suffice, don't you think?

The ignore feature does not begin to work until after one posts the "na, na, na ...I am not reading" comment

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#92 : August 23, 2012, 03:26:55 PM

Thank God the season is here. Time to return to the Insider board and leave the Red Board behind. $10 subscription is worth every penny, as evidenced by threads like this.

Ironic hypocrisy, especially considering this post from the high-brow Insider Board:

Thanks for quoting him so the big red X doesn't work.

The simple act of avoiding this thread would suffice, don't you think?

The ignore feature does not begin to work until after one posts the "na, na, na ...I am not reading" comment

Third moth

Btw, dumb moth at that.  The quote above is from very rare thread on the Insider Board directed at a single poster.  On the Red Board, there are three or 4 "football" threads right now completely off topic, and that is if you don't  count the five or six moved down to the dungeon.  :-)

Like I said, one comment about the lunacy of the Red Board . .  . Java, Illum and now Biggs, no doubt fresh off a suspension :-)
: August 23, 2012, 03:32:19 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#93 : August 23, 2012, 04:01:48 PM

Time to return to the Insider (and let everyone know about it) or continuing to post on the Red?

Which is it, hypocrite?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#94 : August 23, 2012, 04:13:17 PM

Time to return to the Insider (and let everyone know about it) or continuing to post on the Red?

Which is it, hypocrite?

Hey, welcome back from suspension.  Still arguing with Freddy about that bet you skipped out on?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#95 : August 23, 2012, 04:40:29 PM

Which is it, hypocrite?

Hey, welcome back from suspension.  Still arguing with Freddy about that bet you skipped out on?

My gawd, your comebacks are awful.  But at least they do confirm that you are, in fact, a raging hypocrite.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Preview HBOs Real Sports profile of ESPN MNF analyst Jon Gruden « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools