Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: BUCS vs. PATRIOTS « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 66 67 68

Signed

Starter

#1005 : August 24, 2012, 11:09:12 PM

@TBBuccaneers
If you want to watch Coach Schiano's postgame press conference, you can catch it live on http://Buccaneers.com, starting soon.

Hopefully get some info on McCoy and Clayborn, not expecting any better news about Joseph.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#1006 : August 24, 2012, 11:09:43 PM

Grimm played well tonight. You guys are hating just to hate.

He did play well, but I think its too little too late.

Who is making the team over him? While I don't think he's been stellar at all....though he did some things tonight....Barron, Barber and Black make it for sure. Who's outplayed him? Asante? Not really and he left with an injury tonight. Tandy? He hasn't done anything either. I think the Bucs have a big problem if Barron goes down but I think Grimm will probably make the team...something I didn't think a few weeks ago.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#1007 : August 24, 2012, 11:17:10 PM

I don't think any of the safeties get cut in the first round of cuts. They will all play quite a bit next week and then a decision will be made.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#1008 : August 24, 2012, 11:22:26 PM

I don't think any of the safeties get cut in the first round of cuts. They will all play quite a bit next week and then a decision will be made.

Guys like Tramain Thomas and Sean Baker will be subject to the Turk but anyone who actually has a shot at the roster will be here another week.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#1009 : August 24, 2012, 11:24:08 PM

Man...Russel Wilson and Turbin look good in Seattle. I always poke fun, but they could be the Cinderella team this year....if the receivers step up.

tmac87

Starter
#1010 : August 24, 2012, 11:42:39 PM

Man...Russel Wilson and Turbin look good in Seattle. I always poke fun, but they could be the Cinderella team this year....if the receivers step up.

Yep.. Seattle is the closest thing to a threat for Harbaugh and the 9ers.. Wilson is playing like a G.

Lets f&#(!^ do this Lovie!

snesfreak

Starter

#1011 : August 24, 2012, 11:52:34 PM

TIME TO GET THE STARTERS OUT,Except freetard,hopefully he gets taken out.
Wishing injury on a player, very classy.
Page: 1 ... 66 67 68
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: BUCS vs. PATRIOTS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools