Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: BUCS vs. PATRIOTS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 68

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 21, 2012, 06:42:40 PM

I don't get it . Why does he delete everything ?

Hate...you wanna take this one?

Because her alters are in a constant state of flux. I'm just ticked that i can't see it.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 21, 2012, 06:44:59 PM

I don't get it either. Maybe he just likes to be annoying? I don't even care. What does bother me is when I'm having a conversation and all the sudden the thread gets locked for no particular reason.

Yeah, for the most part, it's post at your own risk in a thread he started, but that's why I think it's a good idea to just make sure someone else makes the official game threads, even if he has already started one, since those conversations shouldn't be at risk to being locked.

Isnt that the damn truth.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 21, 2012, 07:02:31 PM

Maybe 3SK can tell us if he locked the thread in question while merging. I don't recall doing it. I locked the racial thread because Hate and Chace escalated it into a personal attack and couldn't stay on topic to the subject at hand. I delete posts after Goodell Sucks "quotes before deletion" because it makes the thread somewhat longer.
So, that's all we have to do to have you stop posting?

In that case, quoted before deletion.

BigfootsDik

Second String

#18 : August 21, 2012, 07:30:47 PM

I thought this was a gameday thread.....

Anyways, has anyone heard anything about LGB?  Is he practicing or what?  Is he not plaing Friday?  I'm interested to see him and Martin working with the starting Oline.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 21, 2012, 08:19:50 PM

Last I heard LGB is practicing at full speed.

Schiano may use the injury as an excuse to completely supplant him however.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 21, 2012, 09:20:39 PM

Off topic, cause I never get in on these threads but that's a classic movie, Trip.
Nice reference!

Turn the page.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 22, 2012, 03:08:17 AM

Things to see in this upcoming game:

How well do the Bucs linebackers, and DE's defend the multiple bubble screens that the Pats are going to throw?  Or those little passes they throw to fast, shifty wideouts in open space, matched up against linebackers?  It is coming, time for Lavonte David to make a play.

We all know it is coming, time to see if the Baby Bucs can defend it properly.  The Pats love the guys with incredible short speed (ie incredible acceleration) and those dinky passes seem to turn into 7-10 yard gains easily.  Even a vanilla Pats screen play is going to be a chore to defend.

Will the second and third tier defenders be able to play stout defense?  These guys are going to be counted on ( a lot of them), and I am curious as to wether they can step up and actually do their job with some measure of toughness.  At least they should be able to stop their run game cold.  Will they stop Ben Vereen who is cat quick, fast, and shifty?  They will be running a lot of basic run plays, I want to see the Bucs stop Vereen cold.  No big runs.

Will the pass rush be able to move a realtively immobile Ryan Mallett?  The guy will stand there and move forward, or sideways a few feet in order to cut off pass rush angles.  Will the BUcs be able to make him move?  If not, he will pick them apart with his cannon arm and quick release.  I wish Freeman's release looked like that!  It is so damned fast and his passes look like they are coming 100MPH.  My guess is the Bucs pass rush will look like it is not there. 

I think the Pats are going to make my week a long one, but I will sleep better knowing they are the Pats and the BUcs defense has a lot of learning to do.

EDIT:

Will the BUcs special teams defense look like it has any idea of how to pursue and cover angles?  Their coverage is abysmal, and I think it will become an issue that makes us wish Rich Bisaccia was back doing wirk with the Bucs.  What I am seeing so far makes me wish Mo Stovall was the BUcs 6th wideout.  That guy was hercules on return coverage.  The rest of this unit looks like it has work to do.

: August 22, 2012, 03:19:37 AM Boid Fink

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#22 : August 22, 2012, 05:30:52 AM

Nobody.. I meen NOBODY, makes me look like a possums pecker!!

You liking Buford T. is the first thing I've found cool about you.   Maybe you aren't as tight assed as I thought.

Buford is my favorite film character ever.   Jackie Gleason was a comical genius.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 22, 2012, 10:06:36 AM

Bump.  Got nothing to add at the moment.  Just wanted to keep this above Morgan's.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 22, 2012, 10:15:40 AM

Lol

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 22, 2012, 10:28:59 AM

Did you hear, demps is practicing in full pafs?

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 22, 2012, 10:48:20 AM

Quote from: Morgan
Maybe 3SK can tell us if he locked the thread in question while merging. I don't recall doing it. I locked the racial thread because Hate and Chace escalated it into a personal attack and couldn't stay on topic to the subject at hand. I delete posts after Goodell Sucks "quotes before deletion" because it makes the thread somewhat longer.
In effort to cut down and get rid of some of the personal attacks, I temporarily locked the last game day thread to take care of that stuff. It was unlocked approximately 20 minutes later and remains unlocked at the moment, but hasn't had posts for a few days. (I'm not sure this is the thread in question, but if it is, I don't see anything to suggest the OP locked the thread at any point).

Link
Morgan's Titans Vs. Buccaneers Gameday Thread

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#27 : August 22, 2012, 10:51:12 AM

Makes no difference to me.  There are probably hundreds or more Buc fans who read these threads and get information and don't post. My purpose of having a thread with information from a variety of sources in one spot (JoeBucsFan, TBO, ESPN, etc).

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#28 : August 22, 2012, 10:58:45 AM

Game will be blacked out locally :

Quote from:  TBO
TAMPA -- For the second week in a row, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' home preseason game will be blacked out on television in the Tampa area.The Bucs failed to sell the required 85 percent of non-premium tickets for Friday's game against the New England Patriots at Raymond James Stadium.The game will be televised on tape delay at 11:35 p.m. Friday and noon Saturday on WTSP-TV. It also will be shown at 9 a.m. Saturday on WTSP's weather news digital channel (10.2), and at 1 p.m. Sunday on the NFL Network.

The Bucs are one of four teams that have adopted the NFL's new 85 percent rule but the change has yet to result in a lifting of the blackout. Tampa Bay's preseason game last Friday against the Tennessee Titans, a 30-7 loss, also was blacked out. Only two of the Bucs games played at RJS over the past three seasons have been broadcast live locally.

Reference:
Patriots Vs. Bucs Preseason Game will be Blacked Out

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 22, 2012, 11:02:16 AM

Makes no difference to me.  There are probably hundreds or more Buc fans who read these threads and get information and don't post. My purpose of having a thread is post thing I later regret and delete...or to lock for no apparent reason.

Agree. Glad you could man up and admit it.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 68
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: BUCS vs. PATRIOTS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools