Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 135

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#1320 : October 31, 2012, 07:10:05 PM

Bayfisher's right wing crap
=
wreck ship's left wing crap

You two have more in common than you would like to believe.
My lift wing crap is to make a point and mock the repubs, Bayfisher's right wing crap is in defense of his fragile ego and lonely existence, and the only thing we have in common is the S in our screen names.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1321 : October 31, 2012, 07:10:07 PM

=

Yes, I absolutely see the similarities.  How did you see it with your head in the sand?  If being against the Liar in Chief is right wing than I guess I can live with that for while.

Seems like you are the one with a "sand issue". I think they have new vagisil wipes that can help to get most of it out.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#1322 : October 31, 2012, 07:14:58 PM

Are you trying to warn us that the Democrats are going to annex Britain?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#1323 : October 31, 2012, 07:16:22 PM

=

Yes, I absolutely see the similarities.  How did you see it with your head in the sand?  If being against the Liar in Chief is right wing than I guess I can live with that for while.

Seems like you are the one with a "sand issue". I think they have new vagisil wipes that can help to get most of it out.
Is that the best you got? 

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#1324 : October 31, 2012, 07:18:56 PM

=

My lift wing crap is to make a point and mock the repubs, Bayfisher's right wing crap is in defense of his fragile ego and lonely existence, and the only thing we have in common is the S in our screen names.
Lol! Yes, most of my posts have been defending my fragile ego and lonely existence.  None of them have been on pertinent topics pertaining to the election. 

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#1325 : October 31, 2012, 07:25:42 PM

=

Lol! Yes, most of my posts have been defending my fragile ego and lonely existence.  None of them have been on pertinent topics pertaining to the election.
oh yea, the election...

Bayfisher "I would have voted for Paul.  The media shunned him.  It was a clear sign of the times as the lies are no longer hidden.  We are just that stupid as a collective."

Atleast you admit you and those repubes are are stupid.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#1326 : October 31, 2012, 07:30:26 PM

=

oh yea, the election...

Bayfisher "I would have voted for Paul.  The media shunned him.  It was a clear sign of the times as the lies are no longer hidden.  We are just that stupid as a collective."

Hey, Genius.  Collective meant group of Americans as a whole.  Lmao!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1327 : October 31, 2012, 07:31:20 PM

=

Is that the best you got?

I guess you could try Summer's eve...

;)
: October 31, 2012, 07:34:25 PM chace1986

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#1328 : October 31, 2012, 07:35:25 PM

I guess you could try Summer's eve...

;)
You sound like a man with experience so I will take your suggestion.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1329 : October 31, 2012, 07:37:56 PM

=

oh yea, the election...

Train Wreck said he is a Paul supporter , so he's included in that "stupid collective" either way you interpret it .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#1330 : October 31, 2012, 07:44:33 PM

=

oh yea, the election...

but you admit you would have voted for RP had it not been for the evil media? Which lead to you deducing that the people who bought into the lies are stupid. I think this is the first time I agree with you.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#1331 : October 31, 2012, 07:46:16 PM

=

oh yea, the election...

Train Wreck said he is a Paul supporter , so he's included in that "stupid collective" either way you interpret it .
once again you fail at life...and comprehension.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#1332 : October 31, 2012, 07:53:13 PM

]
]but you admit you would have voted for RP had it not been for the evil media? Which lead to you deducing that the people who bought into the lies are stupid. I think this is the first time I agree with you.
So you were against each and every link I have posted?  That doesn't sound like what you want to say.  If it is, well, even you can't believe that. 

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#1333 : October 31, 2012, 08:00:30 PM

Now that I am considered right wing I will act like it.  From Drudge.

SEX SCANDAL TO HIT CAMPAIGN... DEVELOPING...   

I'm guessing Mitt and Anne did it with the lights on. 

: October 31, 2012, 08:02:17 PM Bayfisher

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#1334 : October 31, 2012, 08:09:32 PM

]
]but you admit you would have voted for RP had it not been for the evil media? Which lead to you deducing that the people who bought into the lies are stupid. I think this is the first time I agree with you.
So you were against each and every link I have posted?  That doesn't sound like what you want to say.  If it is, well, even you can't believe that.
what would happen if every republican voted in lock with RP?

Page: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 135
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools