Boards > Pirate's Cove

The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread

<< < (405/405)

Dolorous Jason:
Where does the peanut butter boy reference come from ?

VinBucFan:

--- Quote from: Dolorous Jason on November 25, 2012, 08:26:10 AM ---Where does the peanut butter boy reference come from ?

--- End quote ---

the stupid minds of little mental midgets lol

Mr. Milich:

--- Quote from: VinBucFan on November 24, 2012, 12:38:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Durango 95 on November 24, 2012, 10:22:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: VinBucFan on November 24, 2012, 06:38:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: CBWx2 on November 23, 2012, 11:14:27 PM ---Um......I didn't criticize McCain, you mongoloid. Now, that's not to say that I disagree with Durango 95 here, but if you are going to call someone out for something, perhaps you would look less like a pathetic, petulant troll that's hanging off of my nut sacks if you actually called out the right person.

--- End quote ---

ROFLMAO.  You cannot help but spin, spin, spin.  It is that ^^^^^^ kind of ridiculous hair splitting that proves my point about your DISHONESTY.  You just typed "I didn't criticize McCain" when about 5 posts earlier you typed THIS:

--- Quote from: CBWx2 on November 22, 2012, 12:42:10 PM ---If only John McCain showed that same discretion towards other POW's...
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/may282008/mccain_garwood_5-28-08.php

--- End quote ---

Now, I can already read the STUPID LIES that will follow.  "I didnt cricize McCain, I just posted a link that criticized McCain" (Kind of like, I just endorse Durango's comments --  ROFLMAO).   Not only are you the most DISHONEST poster on this website you're a TURD of the highest order and an even bigger **CENSORED** because you run from your own cowardly acts.

Now go on, spin, spin, spin, spin

--- End quote ---

Vin, let's be honest. This scrap of yours w/ CBW is a personal thing and has precious little to do w/ McCain. I was the one that stated I didn't view him as a war hero then backed it up w/ examples on how I came to that opinion. I haven't seen anyone post anything that agrees w/ that opinion. So it's obvious this is a personal grudge you're carrying out . I mean otherwise you would come at me for not recognizing McCranky as a war hero.

Seriously, dude.

--- End quote ---

"seriously dude"  ?

Durango, your comments dont matter (to me at least) because you dont mean them -- or at least it is impossible for me to distinguish between your actual point of view and your obvious trolling.  If you really think all of that about McCain, then good for you for actually OWNING the point of view. If you don',t then not surprising. 

--- End quote ---

Well make up your mind.

You couldn't even make it through one sentence w/o contradicting yourself.

VinBucFan:

--- Quote from: Durango 95 on November 25, 2012, 09:59:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: VinBucFan on November 24, 2012, 12:38:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Durango 95 on November 24, 2012, 10:22:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: VinBucFan on November 24, 2012, 06:38:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: CBWx2 on November 23, 2012, 11:14:27 PM ---Um......I didn't criticize McCain, you mongoloid. Now, that's not to say that I disagree with Durango 95 here, but if you are going to call someone out for something, perhaps you would look less like a pathetic, petulant troll that's hanging off of my nut sacks if you actually called out the right person.

--- End quote ---

ROFLMAO.  You cannot help but spin, spin, spin.  It is that ^^^^^^ kind of ridiculous hair splitting that proves my point about your DISHONESTY.  You just typed "I didn't criticize McCain" when about 5 posts earlier you typed THIS:

--- Quote from: CBWx2 on November 22, 2012, 12:42:10 PM ---If only John McCain showed that same discretion towards other POW's...
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/may282008/mccain_garwood_5-28-08.php

--- End quote ---

Now, I can already read the STUPID LIES that will follow.  "I didnt cricize McCain, I just posted a link that criticized McCain" (Kind of like, I just endorse Durango's comments --  ROFLMAO).   Not only are you the most DISHONEST poster on this website you're a TURD of the highest order and an even bigger **CENSORED** because you run from your own cowardly acts.

Now go on, spin, spin, spin, spin

--- End quote ---

Vin, let's be honest. This scrap of yours w/ CBW is a personal thing and has precious little to do w/ McCain. I was the one that stated I didn't view him as a war hero then backed it up w/ examples on how I came to that opinion. I haven't seen anyone post anything that agrees w/ that opinion. So it's obvious this is a personal grudge you're carrying out . I mean otherwise you would come at me for not recognizing McCranky as a war hero.

Seriously, dude.

--- End quote ---

"seriously dude"  ?

Durango, your comments dont matter (to me at least) because you dont mean them -- or at least it is impossible for me to distinguish between your actual point of view and your obvious trolling.  If you really think all of that about McCain, then good for you for actually OWNING the point of view. If you don',t then not surprising. 

--- End quote ---

Well make up your mind.

You couldn't even make it through one sentence w/o contradicting yourself.

--- End quote ---

weak.

Biggs3535:
Hey looky, PeanutButterCheeseBoy is "bored" again.

Amazing how often that happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version