Boards > Pirate's Cove

The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread

(1/203) > >>

Morgan:

Bookert1905:
Lisa Ann to dance at Thee Dollhouse:

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-08-13/news/33187412_1_sarah-palin-gop-convention-opportunity-for-other-voices

Kelly Thomas:
Oh great a stripper that looks like Sarah Palin. What a thrill. ::)

JavaRay:
I'd go to the Dollhouse regardless.

Kelly Thomas:

--- Quote from: JavaRay on August 21, 2012, 09:26:56 PM ---I'd go to the Dollhouse regardless.

--- End quote ---

Well if they ever allow you back in the country you can put it on your bucket list.

mjs020294:
When going gets tough the tough get going.,......I am leaving Tampa for the duration.  Don't fancy dealing with the traffic chaos caused by having several thousand inbred morons in town.

Bayfisher:

--- Quote from: mjs020294 on August 21, 2012, 10:00:13 PM ---When going gets tough the tough get going.,......I am leaving Tampa for the duration.  Don't fancy dealing with the traffic chaos caused by having several thousand inbred morons in town.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the update. We had wondered what you were going to do.

JavaRay:

--- Quote from: Durango 95 on August 21, 2012, 09:35:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: JavaRay on August 21, 2012, 09:26:56 PM ---I'd go to the Dollhouse regardless.

--- End quote ---

Well if they ever allow you back in the country you can put it on your bucket list.

--- End quote ---

I've been there many times.

JavaRay:

Bayfisher:
I'm not liking this storm at all. I don't give a crap about the convention. Anyone familiar with hurricanes in Florida knows what the Hebert boxes are and this one is going right through one of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version