Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 135

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#795 : October 16, 2012, 07:54:25 AM

Regardless of whether or not one agrees w/ CBW the guy has amazing patience for putting up with a lot of stupid crap. 

This whole idea of forcing a definition on the guy is beyond stupid.

How in hell does pursing a word usage or definition argument further any argument or point?

It doesn't,  it's childish.

Because he made a weak ass semantics argument to try and lie and say he was never was a fan/supporter of Anthony Weiner. We are all simply laughing at him.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#796 : October 16, 2012, 08:07:43 AM

Your own post acknowledges the difference in the meaning of the two words. You defeated your own phony-ass argument.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#797 : October 16, 2012, 08:12:39 AM

Ooooh.... word definitions hurt my head.   ???

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#798 : October 16, 2012, 08:15:49 AM

Your own post acknowledges the difference in the meaning of the two words.

Ummm, no it doesn't  , Putting two words together with a slash in between indicates they are basically the same and are interchangeable for the purpose of this discussion.

Your own  post acknowledges your stupidity.

( P.S. Congrats on officially joining the "childish" debate )

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#799 : October 16, 2012, 08:27:32 AM

"they are basically the same"

See you did it again.
If that's your argument then you have no argument.  Move on tough guy.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#800 : October 16, 2012, 08:38:44 AM

Regardless of whether or not one agrees w/ CBW the guy has amazing patience for putting up with a lot of stupid crap. 

How in hell does pursing a word usage or definition argument further any argument or point?

Or stubborness.

In fairness though, he started this latest little spat.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#801 : October 16, 2012, 09:21:15 AM

Faux News at it again.....

Fox News' Keith Ablow suggested that Joe Biden showed signs of dementia or may have been drunk at Thursday's vice-presidential debate.

Ablow, a controversial psychiatrist who contributes to Fox News, delivered his assessment on Sunday. He is perhaps best remembered for arguing that seeing Chaz Bono on "Dancing With the Stars" would make children reconsider their own gender, and suggesting that Newt Gingrich's infidelity might make him a better president.

"I did not evaluate Joe Biden," Ablow said on Sunday, "but if someone said to me, we want you to do what's really required to know what happened there, you have to put dementia on the differential diagnosis."

Later, he also threw out drunkenness as a possibility. "I'm speaking as a psychiatrist today, you didn't call me in as a political strategist," Ablow said. "So, you'd want his alcohol level. Why? Because he was that bizarre."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/15/keith-ablow-joe-biden-debate_n_1967272.html?utm_hp_ref=media

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#802 : October 16, 2012, 09:47:48 AM

The definition of a word only counts when not posted on a message board.

Are you really backing the futile hair-splitting CBW is trying to pull of to hide his hypocrisy?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#803 : October 16, 2012, 09:48:11 AM

Or stubborness.

In fairness though, he started this latest little spat.

No I didn't.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#804 : October 16, 2012, 09:50:34 AM

Are you really backing the futile hair-splitting CBW is trying to pull of to hide his hypocrisy?

Are you a fan or a supporter of Mitt Romney?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#805 : October 16, 2012, 09:55:06 AM

The circle jerk continues. It amazes me how you can hit these morons with the difference in meaning of the two words, yet they will still continuously line up in a circle, pull out their "Weiner's", and spew out this nonsense that the two words are interchangeable.  ???

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#806 : October 16, 2012, 09:56:05 AM

I am making the point that there is a difference in the two words and they are not synonymous.

By way of example....I would imagine there are lot of people that support Sarah Palin's positions but are not a fan of hers.

There is a difference and there is a distinction.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#807 : October 16, 2012, 10:26:41 AM

" Are you really backing the futile hair-splitting CBW is trying to pull of to hide his hypocrisy? "

Durango backs everything CBW says. He is clearly a fan and a supporter.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#808 : October 16, 2012, 10:36:41 AM

" Are you really backing the futile hair-splitting CBW is trying to pull of to hide his hypocrisy? "

Durango backs everything CBW says. He is clearly a fan and a supporter.

Haha!

If the truth be known, I always try and spread the love.

"By way of example"...... when Biggs first raised this question I thought that too was valid.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#809 : October 16, 2012, 10:41:25 AM

I'm writing in Bubba The Love Sponge/Cowhead......................
Page: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 135
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools