Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 135

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#1335 : October 31, 2012, 08:12:40 PM

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#1336 : October 31, 2012, 08:16:50 PM

]what would happen if every republican voted in lock with RP?
It would have shaken up the system too much.  America is too weak and dependent upon govt for RP.  A couple of other names who vocally went after the Fed were Kennedy and McDonald.  We see how it played out.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#1337 : October 31, 2012, 08:38:08 PM

]what would happen if every republican voted in lock with RP?
It would have shaken up the system too much.
and thats a bad thing?

America is too weak and dependent upon govt for RP.
How do you know? He has a bigger following than any other republican candidate. He wasn't shunned by the media, he was shunned by the RNC and it culminated in his followers walking out during the RNC convention.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#1338 : October 31, 2012, 08:48:43 PM

I'm looking at the big picture.  Paul would have been too drastic of change.  The rich old guys would never allow it.   A Govt never gives power back which is why America was too weak to stand up for themselves and let Patriot Act pass.  I'm sure they had that one waiting in the wings for ten years. Now you are in the Govts pocket and you aren't ever getting out..  Drones across America?  The terrorists have won and our lives will be changed forever.   

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1339 : October 31, 2012, 08:49:46 PM

" and thats a bad thing?"

Those doing the shaking don't often fare well.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#1340 : October 31, 2012, 08:50:25 PM

I'm looking at the big picture.  Paul would have been too drastic of change.  The rich old guys would never allow it.   A Govt never gives power back which is why America was too weak to stand up for themselves and let Patriot Act pass.  I'm sure they had that one waiting in the wings for ten years. Now you are in the Govts pocket and you aren't ever getting out..  Drones across America?  The terrorists have won and our lives will be changed forever.
and Obama socializing america is worse?

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#1341 : October 31, 2012, 08:51:39 PM

" and thats a bad thing?"

Those doing the shaking don't often fare well.
yea, like the RP supporters who made a fuss at the convention

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#1342 : October 31, 2012, 08:55:46 PM

You claim to be a Paul supporter and you are trying to tell me he wasn't shunned by the media?  I'm calling bull**CENSORED** on that one. Of course the RNC wanted Romney.  They knew the only chance was with him.  The party was in no position to not be clear about the goal. 

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#1343 : October 31, 2012, 09:09:13 PM

You claim to be a Paul supporter and you are trying to tell me he wasn't shunned by the media?
He was shunned by both the media and the GOP...Faux news. Limbo, Sannity, and Becky all supported Romney over RP and after 3 presidential debates all you got is "Robomny". Th GOP is a huge fat fail.

Of course the RNC wanted Romney.  They knew the only chance was with him.  The party was in no position to not be clear about the goal.
lol...if the goal of the GOP is to limit government, what better person to deliver than RP?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#1344 : October 31, 2012, 09:18:40 PM

I agree that Paul was the choice. You already quoted me saying I would vote for Paul.  I wanted the system shook up.    Now I am left with only a new set of lies. I can't even listen to another word O says.  His milking of this storm is one of the biggest jokes out there.  Look at me doing my job to cover up my biggest screw-up. Lol!

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#1345 : October 31, 2012, 09:31:03 PM

I agree that Paul was the choice. You already quoted me saying I would vote for Paul.  I wanted the system shook up.    Now I am left with only a new set of lies. I can't even listen to another word O says.  His milking of this storm is one of the biggest jokes out there.  Look at me doing my job to cover up my biggest screw-up. Lol!
I think this is our disconnect because I refuse to vote agenda over conscious. If everyone were encouraged to vote their conscious and not someone else's agenda, we would have 2$ gas, transcontinental railway, and 1$ stadium beers.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#1346 : October 31, 2012, 09:32:19 PM

Now that I am considered right wing I will act like it.

You haven't been?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#1347 : October 31, 2012, 09:35:42 PM

I can't consciously vote for O so my agenda is to do the only other thing I can do.  I'm not wasting my vote on a write-in or the twice-arrested tree-hugging helper Stein. 

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#1348 : October 31, 2012, 09:56:03 PM

I can't consciously vote for O so my agenda is to do the only other thing I can do.  I'm not wasting my vote on a write-in or the twice-arrested tree-hugging helper Stein.

So let me get this straight, you're not a right-winger?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#1349 : October 31, 2012, 10:00:20 PM

As soon as he knew about this he gave 3 clear directives, #3 being to bring those who did this to justice. So, he is saying that during the entire 7 hour firefight, nobody thought to bring it to his attention?
Page: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 135
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools