Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 135

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1935 : November 11, 2012, 04:16:27 PM

Game-Time-  what is to prevent a wolf in sheeps clothing from running as a third party candidate?  That is why I believe changes can be made to avoid or prevent further corruption by installing tough measures.  It can be done.

why would the D's and R's allow that?  theyve got the system just the way they want it.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1936 : November 14, 2012, 04:51:44 AM

I'm not saying this is "all" Obama's fault.   But I think it may be time for American citizens to get the hell out of the country and change their citizenship.    If you are an American for the next 20 years, you are basically screwed.   This country is in for a huge fall.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#1937 : November 14, 2012, 05:00:24 AM

I'm not saying this is "all" Obama's fault.   But I think it may be time for American citizens to get the hell out of the country and change their citizenship.    If you are an American for the next 20 years, you are basically screwed.   This country is in for a huge fall.

cut 'n run?

which country would you  bail to?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#1938 : November 14, 2012, 08:51:11 AM

St. Kitts.   Some of my friends are doing that.   They envision a total crash of the US economy and feel they will be better off being a citizen of St. Kitts.   All they have to do is buy some property there for 400,000 and they are a citizen.   The other alternative they threw out was Panama.   Panama has a pretty good program that allows you to get citizenship there fairly easily.   They may still live in the US, they just don't want to be US citizens.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#1939 : November 14, 2012, 08:59:08 AM

Panama is dangerous I hear.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#1940 : November 14, 2012, 09:00:07 AM

Panama is dangerous I hear.

No way.   That's one of the safer central american countries.    It's safer than driving through college hill on a saturday night.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1941 : November 14, 2012, 09:24:57 AM

20 years might be a little soon, but you never know. Regardless, my wife has dual citizenship in the US and Mexico and we are setting things up to buy property on the Yucatan at some point in the near future. Early retirement in Mexico is the goal.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#1942 : November 14, 2012, 10:10:47 AM

Chace you're one ballsy **CENSORED** if you want to live in Mexico

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1943 : November 14, 2012, 10:53:25 AM

If I were moving to TJ(Tijuana), Juarez, or any of the northern/western coast cities where the murder rate can higher than parts of Afghanistan..then yes, that would be ballsy/dumb. The part that I'm talking about moving to is the part of Mexico that they need to keep safe because of tourism and what not. I wouldn't want to live in Mexico city because of the enormous population, but it actually has crime rate about 1/3 of our own nations capital.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#1944 : November 14, 2012, 12:14:02 PM

Things are pretty sad when people are talking about moving to another country.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1945 : November 14, 2012, 03:59:42 PM

Yep...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#1946 : November 14, 2012, 04:58:34 PM

If I were moving to TJ(Tijuana), Juarez, or any of the northern/western coast cities where the murder rate can higher than parts of Afghanistan..then yes, that would be ballsy/dumb. The part that I'm talking about moving to is the part of Mexico that they need to keep safe because of tourism and what not. I wouldn't want to live in Mexico city because of the enormous population, but it actually has crime rate about 1/3 of our own nations capital.

Exactly.   Mexico is a good choice.   Anyone who thinks Mexico is dangerous obviously has never been there and is the type of person who believes media hype.    There are so many great places in Mexico you could retire.   Yes, Juarez and TJ suck.   But who the hell would consider retiring to those cities?    In reality, the US is one of the most dangerous countries in the world.   As long as you stay in certain neighborhoods, you are fine.   But there are plenty of neighborhoods that are not safe in the US.    In almost any country I visit, I could easily walk the streets at 3am on a Saturday night in a "bad area" of town and still feel safe.   Could I do that in Tampa in college hill?   Nope.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#1947 : November 14, 2012, 05:01:09 PM

It's dangerous in the US.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#1948 : November 14, 2012, 05:03:02 PM

Overreaction by sad, pathetic Americans who are williing to give up their country and get up and go. I question their patriotism and love of country.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#1949 : November 14, 2012, 05:07:18 PM

Overreaction by sad, pathetic Americans who are williing to give up their country and get up and go. I question their patriotism and love of country.

So you are proud to be associated with this woman?    The US ain't what it used to be.   

Page: 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 135
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools