Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 133 134 135

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#2010 : November 24, 2012, 08:06:35 PM

You are a delusional, sad, and lonely little man...

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2011 : November 24, 2012, 08:52:40 PM

yawn  youre just angry because I am right about you
: November 24, 2012, 09:00:03 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2012 : November 24, 2012, 09:48:27 PM

This is proven over and over again.  Or maybe PBCBoy is just a little bored:

Man, I never come to the Cove
1) I never come down to the Cove.  This was just a trip out of boredom

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2013 : November 24, 2012, 10:01:45 PM

This is proven over and over again.  Or maybe PBCBoy is just a little bored:

Man, I never come to the Cove
1) I never come down to the Cove.  This was just a trip out of boredom

Buggsy, another frustrated poster.  Make you look so foolish that you like trying to pile on when other people take shots at me.  I guess I should be honored, but actually I am just bored (weird you go through the trouble of finding old -2011?- quotes without context to make such a boring point. you must be as bored as I am)
: November 24, 2012, 10:04:52 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2014 : November 24, 2012, 10:38:53 PM

I am just bored

How convenient.  That phenomenon seems to happen a lot.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2015 : November 24, 2012, 10:53:44 PM

I am just bored

How convenient.  That phenomenon seems to happen a lot.

especially when I read your childish taunts

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2016 : November 24, 2012, 10:56:30 PM

You are a delusional, sad, lame, and lonely little man...

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2017 : November 24, 2012, 10:59:09 PM

You are a delusional, sad, lame, and lonely little man...

y   aaaaaaa   wwwwwwww   nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2018 : November 24, 2012, 11:11:37 PM

Good thing you are bored, PBCBoy.  Otherwise you wouldn't be able to drop these witty exchanges on the Cove dwellers.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2019 : November 24, 2012, 11:28:34 PM

Good thing you are bored, PBCBoy.  Otherwise you wouldn't be able to drop these witty exchanges on the Cove dwellers.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh . .  . you really suck at this. have fun, try not to get suspended . . .again

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2020 : November 25, 2012, 08:26:10 AM

Where does the peanut butter boy reference come from ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2021 : November 25, 2012, 08:30:55 AM

Where does the peanut butter boy reference come from ?

the stupid minds of little mental midgets lol

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#2022 : November 25, 2012, 09:59:02 AM

Um......I didn't criticize McCain, you mongoloid. Now, that's not to say that I disagree with Durango 95 here, but if you are going to call someone out for something, perhaps you would look less like a pathetic, petulant troll that's hanging off of my nut sacks if you actually called out the right person.

ROFLMAO.  You cannot help but spin, spin, spin.  It is that ^^^^^^ kind of ridiculous hair splitting that proves my point about your DISHONESTY.  You just typed "I didn't criticize McCain" when about 5 posts earlier you typed THIS:

If only John McCain showed that same discretion towards other POW's...
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/may282008/mccain_garwood_5-28-08.php

Now, I can already read the STUPID LIES that will follow.  "I didnt cricize McCain, I just posted a link that criticized McCain" (Kind of like, I just endorse Durango's comments --  ROFLMAO).   Not only are you the most DISHONEST poster on this website you're a TURD of the highest order and an even bigger **CENSORED** because you run from your own cowardly acts.

Now go on, spin, spin, spin, spin

Vin, let's be honest. This scrap of yours w/ CBW is a personal thing and has precious little to do w/ McCain. I was the one that stated I didn't view him as a war hero then backed it up w/ examples on how I came to that opinion. I haven't seen anyone post anything that agrees w/ that opinion. So it's obvious this is a personal grudge you're carrying out . I mean otherwise you would come at me for not recognizing McCranky as a war hero.

Seriously, dude.

"seriously dude"  ?

Durango, your comments dont matter (to me at least) because you dont mean them -- or at least it is impossible for me to distinguish between your actual point of view and your obvious trolling.  If you really think all of that about McCain, then good for you for actually OWNING the point of view. If you don',t then not surprising. 

Well make up your mind.

You couldn't even make it through one sentence w/o contradicting yourself.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2023 : November 25, 2012, 12:04:20 PM

Um......I didn't criticize McCain, you mongoloid. Now, that's not to say that I disagree with Durango 95 here, but if you are going to call someone out for something, perhaps you would look less like a pathetic, petulant troll that's hanging off of my nut sacks if you actually called out the right person.

ROFLMAO.  You cannot help but spin, spin, spin.  It is that ^^^^^^ kind of ridiculous hair splitting that proves my point about your DISHONESTY.  You just typed "I didn't criticize McCain" when about 5 posts earlier you typed THIS:

If only John McCain showed that same discretion towards other POW's...
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/may282008/mccain_garwood_5-28-08.php

Now, I can already read the STUPID LIES that will follow.  "I didnt cricize McCain, I just posted a link that criticized McCain" (Kind of like, I just endorse Durango's comments --  ROFLMAO).   Not only are you the most DISHONEST poster on this website you're a TURD of the highest order and an even bigger **CENSORED** because you run from your own cowardly acts.

Now go on, spin, spin, spin, spin

Vin, let's be honest. This scrap of yours w/ CBW is a personal thing and has precious little to do w/ McCain. I was the one that stated I didn't view him as a war hero then backed it up w/ examples on how I came to that opinion. I haven't seen anyone post anything that agrees w/ that opinion. So it's obvious this is a personal grudge you're carrying out . I mean otherwise you would come at me for not recognizing McCranky as a war hero.

Seriously, dude.

"seriously dude"  ?

Durango, your comments dont matter (to me at least) because you dont mean them -- or at least it is impossible for me to distinguish between your actual point of view and your obvious trolling.  If you really think all of that about McCain, then good for you for actually OWNING the point of view. If you don',t then not surprising. 

Well make up your mind.

You couldn't even make it through one sentence w/o contradicting yourself.

weak.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2024 : November 25, 2012, 04:08:26 PM

Hey looky, PeanutButterCheeseBoy is "bored" again.

Amazing how often that happens.

Page: 1 ... 133 134 135
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official 2012 Presidential Election Obama v. Romney Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools