Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official cheap shuttle for people in Clearwater -Panther's game $4 roundtrip « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#45 : August 31, 2012, 07:41:47 PM

Morgan doesnt like black girls?

Probably not.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#46 : August 31, 2012, 07:44:10 PM

Maybe the local Fox affiliate and local companies will chip in with purchases. Blackouts hurt them as well. 

I wonder how much local corporate support this team gets compared to the corporate support other teams receive. I know in baseball, the Rays suffer greatly from the lack of area companies buying tickets as a perk for their employees or customers.

Is your first name Joe by chance?   Man, you pimp the hell out of that stupid site.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#47 : September 07, 2012, 02:37:59 PM

I like how the dork deletes her previous "bump" when she makes her new "bump".

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#48 : September 07, 2012, 02:58:04 PM

She is quite clever.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#49 : September 07, 2012, 02:59:15 PM

Looks like Joe failed to sell-out the stadium with his Short Bus contribution.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official cheap shuttle for people in Clearwater -Panther's game $4 roundtrip « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools