Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: [JAVA-FREE] 2012 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Schedule Wallpaper « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

: August 22, 2012, 09:42:35 AM

Here is the direct link: http://imgur.com/BbVA6

Took me 5 minutes to do this in a way out-dated version of Photoshop.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 22, 2012, 09:49:41 AM

Here is one for those that don't remember the name of our starting QB...

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 22, 2012, 10:25:23 AM

Thanx BFT.

Javagay sucks!

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Pewterman

Starter

#3 : August 22, 2012, 10:28:47 AM

Here is one for those that don't remember the name of our starting QB...

I like the little signature on the bottom. Pretty original  :)

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 22, 2012, 04:45:58 PM

lol, 5 minutes and hes outdone Java...not that its hard to do.

Id like to see a background with a couple merging images though....

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 22, 2012, 05:26:00 PM

It looked better with Dan the Man, just saying.

To each his own.

Now that's so much easier than getting into an argument about your opinion. People need to learn from this.
: August 22, 2012, 05:33:44 PM BucBalla85

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 22, 2012, 05:28:36 PM

Took a shot at it with my own design. Not really in love with it, though.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 22, 2012, 05:31:43 PM

It looked better with Dan the Man, just saying.

To each his own. Now that's so much easier than getting into an argument about your opinion. People need to learn from this.

yes, so much to learn from and admitted troll. We should all just post like him. this place would be much better for it. we should never argue any point on these boards. we should only voice our opinion and agree to disagree. that will really inspire such great discussion. /sarcasm

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 22, 2012, 05:32:49 PM

yes, so much to learn from and admitted troll. We should all just post like him. this place would be much better for it. we should never argue any point on these boards. we should only voice our opinion and agree to disagree. that will really inspire such great discussion. /sarcasm

I'm fairly certain you missed his entire point.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 22, 2012, 05:35:50 PM

I'm fairly certain you missed his entire point.

please enlighten me, Ill let you know if youre correct.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 22, 2012, 05:38:20 PM

Its so much easier to just reply , its your opinion or something along those lines than to get all pissed off and get into a long (sometimes 10 page) argument over something you disagree with. Especially if you know for sure the guy isnt going to change his mind. Its almost insane to keep trying. Scratch that.. its the definition of insanity.

On a more positive note, nice work on the wallpaper. Even though it took 5 mins lol.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 22, 2012, 05:44:49 PM

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 22, 2012, 05:45:08 PM

Its so much easier to just reply , its your opinion or something along those lines than to get all pissed off and get into a long (sometimes 10 page) argument over something you disagree with. Especially if you know for sure the guy isnt going to change his mind. Its almost insane to keep trying. Scratch that.. its the definition of insanity.

On a more positive note, nice work on the wallpaper. Even though it took 5 mins lol.

ahhh, so we are just supposed to post our opinion and move on. nevermind discussion or arguments. Ive been in arguments here that have lead to me changing my opinion. You seem too fixated on the negatives an argument/discussion brings instead of the positives.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 22, 2012, 05:46:31 PM

Im not saying you need to do anything. Its just that people complain around here so much about trolls. So much easier to just forget about them and move on. Ill just leave it at that.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#14 : August 22, 2012, 05:54:49 PM

Tatman, You get too upset on here, relax and ride the wave bro. Ride the freaking wave my man. Ride it man, ride the wave!!!!!!

Good post.   Here's your wallpaper request.   I didn't have Clark or Shipley to add, but did have Dan O.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: [JAVA-FREE] 2012 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Schedule Wallpaper « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools