Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Build offense around Doug Martin « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#60 : August 25, 2012, 12:42:40 PM

I'm not singling you out bro, just referring to the nonstop flow of Freeman related apocalyptic threads popping up. Gonna be a long two weeks. Ready for opening day.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#61 : August 25, 2012, 12:59:14 PM

I'm not singling you out bro, just referring to the nonstop flow of Freeman related apocalyptic threads popping up. Gonna be a long two weeks. Ready for opening day.

no offense taken....but this is/should be a major concern for any Buc fan and definitely a topic worthy of discussion. And since we can't f/forward to Sept 9, it will most certainly be discussed.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#62 : August 25, 2012, 01:19:13 PM

I don't have a lot of optimism. I worried like everyone else. I just realize that complaining won't change anything. Come week one, he is going to be our QB and unless he gets hurt he will be our QB all year....so all you can do is hope he snaps out of his funk and starts ballin. Maybe he isn't a straight up pocket passer, but that doesn't mean he can't be great. He has to get back into his groove, which means running around and having fun...which is something I haven't seen him do in a long time. He looks stressed out and nervous just like last year. Fingers crossed for all of Buc nation that something changes and he gets back to playing like 2010.

Agree. Good post.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#63 : November 04, 2012, 11:54:50 PM

Man that original poster who started this thread back in preseason  is one smart man, and quite handsome as well.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#64 : November 04, 2012, 11:58:56 PM

Just went back and read that OP. Well done sir. Well done.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#65 : November 05, 2012, 07:04:05 AM

Its not a knock on Blount but Martin deserves to start. I think he does phenomenal too. He has ROTY potential(not that I care about that.. remember our last ROTY HB??)

This guy...
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Build offense around Doug Martin « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools