Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fan Confidence in Josh Freeman appears to be at an all time low « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#120 : September 07, 2012, 10:08:16 AM

So much fail, so so much fail. I mean, even for a Java thread this has a surprising amount of fail in it. People are arguing for and against Freeman based on when he was drafted in his fantasy league. It just doesn't get any worse than this.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#121 : September 07, 2012, 10:12:53 AM

The good comments were from people laughing at the guy who took Freeman.

Haha.  That's what I was thinking.    I always say "that's a good pick" when I think the pick stinks.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#122 : September 07, 2012, 10:15:32 AM

So much fail, so so much fail. I mean, even for a Java thread this has a surprising amount of fail in it. People are arguing for and against Freeman based on when he was drafted in his fantasy league. It just doesn't get any worse than this.

How is this thread a fail?   It's 9 pages long so far.

Admittedly, the TEBOW thread started by Runole has more responses, but this one is also popular.
: September 07, 2012, 10:19:35 AM JavaRay

NovaBuc

Starter

#123 : September 07, 2012, 10:45:02 AM

The good comments were from people laughing at the guy who took Freeman.

Haha.  That's what I was thinking.    I always say "that's a good pick" when I think the pick stinks.

Nah, in our league he's a good pick around then as a second QB. 6 pts per TD regardless of it being a pass/run/reception, no points lost for interceptions. And the reaction from the folks around us was genuine,

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#124 : September 07, 2012, 10:45:35 AM

Oh it's popular, very popular. Many of your threads are. No disagreement there. The fail comes in when you have people who are arguing for or against our franchise QB based on where he was taken in a fantasy football draft.

Tebow threads are always extremely popular, as are almost any tv segment that is shown on him. I'm sure many many Tebow fans will be watching the Jets game this weekend just to get a glimpse of Tebow. Popular doesn't always mean right.

Logic is at a premium around here, i'll be available for lessons for another few hours.

- Everyone

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#125 : September 07, 2012, 10:46:13 AM

I hope you have a 20 team league then.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#126 : September 07, 2012, 10:48:59 AM

I hope you have a 20 team league then.

Actually I have an 18 team league. It's rough but I lucked out and got Aaron Rogers with the 5th pick so I feel good about things. Large leagues mean that you only need a couple good players to win it because its so deep.

- Everyone

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#127 : September 07, 2012, 12:01:42 PM

If you took Rodgers with the 5th overall pick in an 18 team league, you must have garbage running backs.   Good luck with that.

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fan Confidence in Josh Freeman appears to be at an all time low « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools