Boards > College Football Board

USF BULLS FOOTBALL THREAD

<< < (13/25) > >>

olafberserker:
Good riddance and he's a liar.  He wanted out of here.

"People don't really care if you're on a fourth quarterback, your fifth defensive end or how many freshmen you're playing. They want to win."

LOL, you sucked when you had your starting QB

tripblood:
GREAT NEWS!!

olafberserker:
 ;D

The Anomaly:
Woolard is not a good AD.  WKU gets Petrino and USF gets Taggart(whom I like btw)....but one has to wonder how WKU ended up with a better head coach than USF.

tripblood:
Taggart seems like a logical hire..

Runole:

--- Quote from: dexmonkey on October 28, 2012, 05:04:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Runole on October 28, 2012, 11:56:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kodiak on October 28, 2012, 01:46:43 AM ---Tonight several players walked off the field during the game. Syracuse had scored to take the lead and USF still had a kick return. Granted scoring was not likely, but several big name players had already left the field and started walking up the tunnel. One threw his helmet so hard it broke. Those players basically quit on the team while the rest were out there trying to pull off a miracle.

--- End quote ---

WOW!   Well it does appear that Holtz 's days are numbered.  When you lose control of the locker room that pretty much is the beginning of the end.

Someone mentioned the Western Kentucky head coach "Taggert"  as a possible  candidate?  Of course if his stock as apparently it is there could be some real competition for his services at more established programs.

--- End quote ---

wow if players are walking off the field before its over it proves that holtz has comepletely lost this team. i dont think USF is going to win another game this year. the players have given up on him at this point. i thought he was a good hire at the time but it didnt turn out that way.

Willie Taggert is the coach at western kentucky. i seriously doubt USF could get him simply because i think joker phillips is toast at kentucky and i think they will make a run at Taggert since he is used to recruiting that area and is a good fit for them

--- End quote ---

Glad to see the Bulls got Taggert..     Good Hire...   Local guy has good contacts in the area....

Not bad for a stab in the dark by someone that continually gets grief for speaking his opinion honestly.

Runole:

--- Quote from: The Anomaly on December 10, 2012, 06:49:48 PM ---Woolard is not a good AD.  WKU gets Petrino and USF gets Taggart(whom I like btw)....but one has to wonder how WKU ended up with a better head coach than USF.

--- End quote ---

Better coach?   Possibly but the man has no ethics, integrity, or honesty.  imo he is a total scumbag everywhere he has been. 

Agree that USF lacks badly in the way the administration runs the program as I have mentioned several earlier in the thread.    Less bluster and better results are what is needed badly.  I believe a lot more could be done to get far better student attendance at RJS.

olafberserker:
yeah that's why you get "grief"  ::)    u said he'd go to Kentucky over USF, guess playing ucf is already paying dividends  ???

tripblood:
Taggart > Petrino

Good hire

Runole:

--- Quote from: olafberserker on December 10, 2012, 10:06:07 PM ---yeah that's why you get "grief"  ::)    u said he'd go to Kentucky over USF, guess playing ucf is already paying dividends  ???

--- End quote ---

No I said USF should look at him. The fact that Kentucky chose someone with a better pedigree is certainly their prerogative.   Taggert  is the perfect fit for USF in that he is not that high of a profile at this time. Good hire...  Too bad that not recognizing someone that is not a blind homer for USF and cares enough to be critical when they make bush league decisions. The Taggert hire was a good decision, dropping UCF, and the ticket decision for the FSU game were bad decisions. Too bad you can't see that.

Oh and the quote about Kentucky wasn't made by me...  Perhaps you need to read  a little better before responding. Dexmonkey made the comment!!  LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version