Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF BULLS FOOTBALL THREAD « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#195 : November 30, 2013, 07:42:44 AM

Really thought USF would pull it out.  What an exciting game! USF found themselves a QB.  Next years game will be just as exciting.  Last time the Bulls played they won in overtime in Orlando this time a narrow loss to a UCF team that was heavily favored.   Realize that moral victories aren't that great, but USF played its heart out tonight  and almost destroyed UCF's storybook season. Until that interception in the closing minutes UCF was sweating bullets.

Olaf quit being such a poor loser.  You sound like a gator fan every time they lose rather than give credit they make excuses and insult the team that beat them.     

Too late, RUknight. You're not a Bull.......you've been exposed.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#196 : November 30, 2013, 11:09:00 AM

Really thought USF would pull it out.  What an exciting game! USF found themselves a QB.  Next years game will be just as exciting.  Last time the Bulls played they won in overtime in Orlando this time a narrow loss to a UCF team that was heavily favored.   Realize that moral victories aren't that great, but USF played its heart out tonight  and almost destroyed UCF's storybook season. Until that interception in the closing minutes UCF was sweating bullets.

Olaf quit being such a poor loser.  You sound like a gator fan every time they lose rather than give credit they make excuses and insult the team that beat them.     

Too late, RUknight. You're not a Bull.......you've been exposed.

Exposed? ::) ::) Hey I graduated from USF and get plenty of Alumni stuff I root for them against everyone but FSU which I became a fan of about 35 years before USF decided to start its football program.

I readily admit to the fact just stated. My only complaint with the program is when they "pulled a gator" and dropped a perfect rival in UCF.   I prefer proactive to reactive and in the bigger picture both programs need each other.   They need to work together for their mutual benefit  because of  their current diminishing status, they need to  be aligned with a major conference.   They should be doing everything possible for both becoming members of the old big 12 which is short 2 members.  Such a marriage would be a win/ win for both the Big 12 and USF and UCF.    Unfortunately, I don't believe those in charge of such decision making  are looking at such things for the overall good of both programs.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#197 : November 30, 2013, 01:19:11 PM

Lying, disingenuous troll ........

Runole

Hall of Famer
#198 : December 02, 2013, 07:24:56 AM

Lying, disingenuous troll ........

Name calling from someone ignorant and stupid about CFB.   Why am I not surprised?     You are an embarrassment as a USF fan.    You continue to cast shame on the USF program.  Show some class for a change.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#199 : December 02, 2013, 12:15:10 PM

Lying, disingenuous troll .........

Fact

Runole

Hall of Famer
#200 : December 02, 2013, 12:47:31 PM

Lying, disingenuous troll .........

Fact

Fallacy

Lying?    Nope just brutal honesty from a USF grad that actually understands CFB and unlike you wants USF to become a big time program along with its twin brother UCF.

quit being such a sore angry loser that reverts to childish name-calling...   Grow up!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#201 : December 02, 2013, 12:50:59 PM

Lying, disingenuous troll ....... and hypocrite

Fact

Runole

Hall of Famer
#202 : December 04, 2013, 10:44:16 PM

Fact

Silly childlike USF fan that one day hopefully will learn what makes college football the great sport it is today....   Quit embarrassing USF grads that got their degrees when they actually were earned by real achievement.   Wait! did you even go to USF?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#203 : December 05, 2013, 08:08:14 AM

Lying, disingenuous trolling hypocrite .......

Fact

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#204 : December 05, 2013, 10:24:35 AM

Fact

Silly childlike USF fan that one day hopefully will learn what makes college football the great sport it is today....   Quit embarrassing USF grads that got their degrees when they actually were earned by real achievement.   Wait! did you even go to USF?

RUKnight got his degree while climbing a snowy mountain wearing nothing but knickers with only a feather and inkwell for writing.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#205 : December 05, 2013, 06:26:11 PM

Fact

RUKnight got his degree while climbing a snowy mountain wearing nothing but knickers with only a feather and inkwell for writing.

Nope but I did earn a degree when it actually could be considered an achievement.    "No child left behind" ended that standard a long time ago.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#206 : January 25, 2014, 02:14:33 PM

I can tell you Taggart is working on local talent, hard.

I curse that frickin' Holtz.

Got get 'em Willie.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#207 : January 25, 2014, 09:20:36 PM

not hard enough, just had a kid from Jefferson decommit and sign with Florida

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#208 : January 26, 2014, 08:41:14 AM

Taggart does not excite me. Sure hope he proves me wrong.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#209 : January 26, 2014, 10:47:17 AM

Can't win 'em all in the recruiting battle especially fighting uphill.

New Bulls armor.

Page: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF BULLS FOOTBALL THREAD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools