Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The good, bad, and downright ugly « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 24, 2012, 11:48:09 PM

The Good-  Dan the Man, he rode the wave tonight.

Good post.   

It's time for Danny O to get the start not only next week, but opening day against the Panthers.

What?
STFU with that **CENSORED**. I'm beginning to think your apart of that circle jerk

LOL!   Someone finally figured out that Pewter Pirate and myself are one and the same.
get bent loser

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 25, 2012, 05:38:32 AM

did you see how brady looked?
matt light was a very underrated LT.  They are missing him.

TheQ

Starter

#17 : August 25, 2012, 05:57:18 AM

The Pats better get the Oline straightened out before they visit the Titans as their DLine will be all over Brady like the Bucs were.
Of course, Brady will probably be running a hurry up O with Welker in there.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 25, 2012, 11:25:19 AM

I don't think the Bucs want Freeman taking off in the preseason. We'll see what happens when the real bullets fly.

+1.

Freeman is a sandlot type of a QB so when the regular season rolls around he will gravitate back to that. 

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#19 : August 25, 2012, 11:30:18 AM

I don't think the Bucs want Freeman taking off in the preseason. We'll see what happens when the real bullets fly.

+1.

Freeman is a sandlot type of a QB so when the regular season rolls around he will gravitate back to that.
I hope so but it didn't happen that way last year.  For the most part you play like you practice.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 25, 2012, 12:29:07 PM

Freemans problem is he's thinking too much. It was hs problem last season and I've seen nothing this preseason to say he's changed. For all the talk this offseason that the coaches are working on getting him more relaxed and care free, he looks anything but. The way the pats dline collapsed last night was a perfect oppt to make them pay but he didn't. He stood in the pocket and rushed his progression and end up throwing bad passes. If he doesn't improve in this area, it's just as much the fault of the coaching staff as it is Freemans. Get'r'dun.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 25, 2012, 12:33:29 PM

If he doesn't improve in this area, it's just as much the fault of the coaching staff as it is Freemans.

c'mon.  i think the blame has got to be squarely on the player in this case.  freeman locked onto receivers imo, and more importantly, was just innaccurate.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 25, 2012, 12:35:30 PM

No running with the ball on a couple plays doesn't excuse most of those horrible throws.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 25, 2012, 12:53:31 PM

If he doesn't improve in this area, it's just as much the fault of the coaching staff as it is Freemans.

c'mon.  i think the blame has got to be squarely on the player in this case.  freeman locked onto receivers imo, and more importantly, was just innaccurate.
The blame was squarely on his shoulders until the new coaching staff spotted it and said they have to work on getting him more relaxed. I'm just holding them accountable to what they said.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 25, 2012, 12:56:56 PM

No running with the ball on a couple plays doesn't excuse most of those horrible throws.
It does in the sense that those throws were rushed. If he eludes the rush in order to set his feet for a comfortable throw and still delievers a bad pass you have a point. And last night he was guilty of a pass or two like that but the fact is the pats Dline was in his face and he either rushed his throw or checked down. Running was not an option and it needs to be.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 25, 2012, 12:57:35 PM

he's a 1st round pick and a 4th year pro.  if he has relaxation problems there isnt a spa in the world thats gonna help.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Madman

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 25, 2012, 12:57:55 PM

I like Schiano's defense! They were pressuring Brady all night. He even looked confused at some point. Guys creeping up into the gaps pre-snap. Roy Miller busting threw the line. LBs running downhill. Everyone playing upfield. They'll give up some big plays but I expect a lot more sacks and turnovers this year.

Barron and David look REALLY good.

Rebel

Rookie

#27 : August 25, 2012, 12:59:22 PM

Funny part is that you are complaining about all the Pats jersey. Yet you are sitting on your fat ass and posting from the computer. Why didn't you go? What was stopping you? I went and had a good time.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 25, 2012, 01:04:11 PM

Funny part is that you are complaining about all the Pats jersey. Yet you are sitting on your fat ass and posting from the computer. Why didn't you go? What was stopping you? I went and had a good time.
Uh oh we have a ticket nazi. Instead of explaining myself to you I'll just say...stfu newb and go back to framing your preseason ticket.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 25, 2012, 01:06:07 PM

he's a 1st round pick and a 4th year pro.  if he has relaxation problems there isnt a spa in the world thats gonna help.
we need to start a hooker fund for him. Myabe that'll help... ;)

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The good, bad, and downright ugly « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools