Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The good, bad, and downright ugly « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 25, 2012, 01:07:38 PM

No running with the ball on a couple plays doesn't excuse most of those horrible throws.
It does in the sense that those throws were rushed. If he eludes the rush in order to set his feet for a comfortable throw and still delievers a bad pass you have a point. And last night he was guilty of a pass or two like that but the fact is the pats Dline was in his face and he either rushed his throw or checked down. Running was not an option and it needs to be.

He had great protection for the first two or three drives and then the pass rush started to come and even then he had alright protection. Checking down is a big problem for him and even I could have made some of those throws last night. If Freeman plays like that this season, we are in big trouble. Makes you wonder what happened after that first drive.

Rebel

Rookie

#31 : August 25, 2012, 01:12:41 PM

Haha get real. Makes fun of not having fans in the crowd. Makes fun of me for going to the game. Make up your mind kid.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 25, 2012, 02:13:32 PM

Haha get real. Makes fun of not having fans in the crowd. Makes fun of me for going to the game. Make up your mind kid.
your logic is like that of a women...unless your a women. Then its just sad.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The good, bad, and downright ugly « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools