Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Not what I expected « previous next »
Page: 1

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: August 25, 2012, 06:11:19 AM

I honestly thought the Bucs would get their ass handed to them, at least when the starters were in the game. The loss of Joseph is bad, but Schiano proved he can field a competitive team. Maybe he'll have Larson and Zuttah swap positions. I don't know, but I feel he will find the best alternative. The OL will most certainly be the focus in next year's draft.

TheQ

Starter

#1 : August 25, 2012, 06:15:24 AM

I hope not as when Dom goes for need over best player the BUCS end up with GMac and 2nd rounder Price
the next year it was Clayborn and Bowers
and one year it was Benn and Williams
The net of that is Price is gone, Bowers is hurt and not playing, Benn is hurt not playing.
The BUCS need to draft a OT next year but not in the first two rounds.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 25, 2012, 06:41:30 AM

I hope not as when Dom goes for need over best player the BUCS end up with GMac and 2nd rounder Price
the next year it was Clayborn and Bowers
and one year it was Benn and Williams
The net of that is Price is gone, Bowers is hurt and not playing, Benn is hurt not playing.
The BUCS need to draft a OT next year but not in the first two rounds.

The Bucs need a lot more than just an OT IMO. Right now they are desperate for a decent G and Zuttah is just a stand in until the Bucs can get a better C. Zuttah is versatile and a quality backup for the interior positions. He shouldn't be a starter. The same applies to Trueblood. He should not be starting. Tom Brady would have a tough time playing behind this OL, but some people here insist on putting all the blame on Freeman. We've upgraded the coaching, but more has to be done in player personnel.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Not what I expected « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools