Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman's accuracy thus far « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#75 : August 28, 2012, 04:55:11 PM

all you have to do is take a step back and look around the league at teams like the Dolphins, Cardinals, Jags, Bills, Jets, ect... And you realize we don't have it so bad.

Losers tell themselves "Things could be worse."

Winners tell themselves "I can do better."

Take a hike, loser. I don't want your loserness infecting everyone else.

Reality is Freeman has started two seasons.

Being a loser has caused you to lose touch with reality. And the reality is this is Freeman's fourth season as starter.

Losers make excuses like that.

Winners go home and **CENSORED** the prom queen.

Freeman is 24 years old, has had ups and downs, and still has loads of potential.

And here's the root of your problem - you're hooked on the potential pipe. You use that word more than anyone I know.

Losey McLoser from Likes to Lose a Lot Tech has loads of POTENTIAL!!!

Yea, this is you. Seriously, put down the potential pipe and look up the word "production."

I find it funny that someone who fancies himself as being smarter than others always has to resort to name calling. Thats the pinnacle of intelligence isnt it? name calling?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#76 : August 28, 2012, 05:03:22 PM

Only when done stylistically and with panache.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#77 : August 28, 2012, 05:05:47 PM

Only when done stylistically and with panache.

Glad you could admit the only person youre fooling is yourself. Mighty big of you.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#78 : August 28, 2012, 05:11:51 PM

Winners go home and **CENSORED** the prom queen.

Or so he's heard.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#79 : August 28, 2012, 05:11:57 PM

The only person I'm fooling is myself? Your sig is a quote of me making fun of you. I have to laugh every time I see it.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#80 : August 28, 2012, 05:13:19 PM

The only person I'm fooling is myself? Your sig is a quote of me making fun of you. I have to laugh every time I see it.

what ever you have to tell yourself.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#81 : August 28, 2012, 06:16:20 PM

Dude is about as illuminated as a damp dark cave.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman's accuracy thus far « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools