Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2016: Obama's America « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#120 : April 26, 2013, 11:47:47 AM

clap, clap, clap

Exhibit A to my prior post about fear.

You've illustrated his point, Olaf.

Yes I know.  I guess when one can not illustrate a cogent point of their own, they have to find someone to do it for them (or pretend that someone else did it for them)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#121 : April 26, 2013, 11:50:21 AM

clap, clap, clap

Exhibit A to my prior post about fear.

You've illustrated his point, Olaf.

Yes I know.  I guess when one can not illustrate a cogent point of their own, they have to find someone to do it for them (or pretend that someone else did it for them)

good thing you guys arent "derailing" the thread lol ..  because, you know, the thread is about me, and not Obama's America . . . ::)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#122 : April 26, 2013, 11:50:54 AM

Having bought a gun recently without any sort of background check run, I certainly feel that there needs to better and more extensive checks. I know a lot of gun owners that feel this way. The problem with a lot of those folks is that they feel if they concede that one issue, that it will lead to Obama and his cronies eventually storming their homes and collecting their guns. Definitely a train of thought that I don't subscribe to.

+1

well stated

try this again . .

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#123 : April 26, 2013, 11:54:24 AM

You win, I'm afraid that someone is going to storm my house and take the guns that I do not own and have no intention to buy ..... you got me sherlock

way to try to get the thread that you derailed back on track .

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#124 : April 26, 2013, 11:56:43 AM

You win, I'm afraid that someone is going to storm my house and take the guns that I do not own and have no intention to buy ..... you got me sherlock

he types while posting yet another  (false) comment about me . . .  . :-[

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#125 : April 26, 2013, 11:57:06 AM

Having bought a gun recently without any sort of background check run, I certainly feel that there needs to better and more extensive checks. I know a lot of gun owners that feel this way. The problem with a lot of those folks is that they feel if they concede that one issue, that it will lead to Obama and his cronies eventually storming their homes and collecting their guns. Definitely a train of thought that I don't subscribe to.

+1

well stated

try this again . .

and yet again .  . .lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#126 : April 26, 2013, 12:00:02 PM

I responded to chace's comment and he responded back without making any false accusations or flat out making crap up.   not surprisingly the thread was not derailed there.  unfortunately, well some just can't resist ......

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#127 : April 26, 2013, 12:01:28 PM

unfortunately, well some just can't resist ......

EXACTLY

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#128 : April 26, 2013, 12:01:45 PM

+1

well stated

try this again . .

and yet again .  . .lol

and . .  . . again

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#129 : April 26, 2013, 12:05:53 PM

unfortunately, well some just can't resist ......

EXACTLY

so you just lied about what I said?   I did forget hypocrite earlier, my bad.  keep responding mr. "it's only a football message board so why are you mad" ......  you mad?  lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#130 : April 26, 2013, 12:08:17 PM

+1

well stated

try this again . .

and yet again .  . .lol

and . .  . . again

hilarious if not so sad or, unfortunately . . .  serious.  trying again.  number 5 . .  .

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#131 : April 26, 2013, 04:12:37 PM

Sweet Geebus, I never get tired of the dips*** who can't recognize his own hypocrisy.  I chuckle every time.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#132 : April 26, 2013, 04:23:28 PM

Sweet Geebus, I never get tired of the dips*** who can't recognize his own hypocrisy.  I chuckle every time.

looks like its going to take 6  because Bam Bam is here:

: April 26, 2013, 04:26:23 PM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#133 : April 26, 2013, 04:24:34 PM

+1

well stated

try this again . .

and yet again .  . .lol

and . .  . . again

hilarious if not so sad or, unfortunately . . .  serious.  trying again.  number 5 . .  .

Bam Bam Buggsy is back to NOT derail the thread by posting exclusively about me BAM BAM BAM . .  . Number 6

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#134 : April 26, 2013, 04:29:11 PM

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2016: Obama's America « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools