Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Bucs who could be traded... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : August 28, 2012, 07:16:15 AM

If we are stinking it up this year then go ahead and trade Blount by the deadline if we can at least get a 4th.

I agree.   If they stink, have a fire sale just prior to the trading deadline.   Get rid of Blount, Freeman, Benn, Foster, and Talib.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 28, 2012, 09:49:38 AM

If we are stinking it up this year then go ahead and trade Blount by the deadline if we can at least get a 4th.

I agree.   If they stink, have a fire sale just prior to the trading deadline.   Get rid of Blount, Freeman, Benn, Foster, and Talib.
And even then you won't stop trolling.. No thanks.. I prefer we keep those guys

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 28, 2012, 10:05:22 AM

Blount should be gone by the trade deadline. Bucs will be out of it, some team's RB will go down and they'll be desperate. He's RFA in 2013 and UFA in 2014. Get what you can for him.
Nah, keep Blount. We'll need some his power during the latter part of the season. And his contract is dirt cheap so ride him out while we can.

Pewterman

Starter

#18 : August 28, 2012, 10:12:05 AM

What in the world happened to that tandem we were so excited about? Has that gone out of the window because of a few pre-season games? We are such a trade happy fan base.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 28, 2012, 11:40:07 AM

I doubt the Bucs are LOOKING for trading partners for the guys I listed, but if another team comes calling, I think those are guys that we would be willing to part with IF in Schiano's eyes we have sufficient backup.
    Yes, good point; I would add Benn to that list.

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 28, 2012, 01:16:31 PM

If Dotson grades out well at RT and one of the FA T's is a keeper, maybe we get something for Jeremy Trueblood. I suspect most here would do that in 'bout half a heartbeat... ;D

Depending on the quality of our depth, we could easily trade LeGarrette Blount. We would have to be sure of Mossis Madu or Michael Smith in the RB rotation though...

Preston Parker, depending on Shipley's status. All reports I've seen make it sound like we got a freebee from the Bengals...   

Trading Blount would be down right stupid.

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 28, 2012, 01:17:44 PM

I would trade Freeman for Russell Wilson and a third round pick.

Pewterman

Starter

#22 : August 28, 2012, 01:20:12 PM

Knowing our luck, Wilson ends up a bigger bust than Leaf considering all this hype(which I personally believe is only going to doom this kid) and Freeman goes All-Pro and leads them to the playoffs. Knowing our luck..

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 28, 2012, 01:33:51 PM

Knowing our luck, Wilson ends up a bigger bust than Leaf considering all this hype(which I personally believe is only going to doom this kid) and Freeman goes All-Pro and leads them to the playoffs. Knowing our luck..

I doubt that.

Pewterman

Starter

#24 : August 28, 2012, 01:50:28 PM

I doubt that.
Just a speculative and slightly humorous take on the Buc's past with QB issues. We have yet to have a franchise QB is my point.

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 28, 2012, 01:54:30 PM

I doubt that.
Just a speculative and slightly humorous take on the Buc's past with QB issues. We have yet to have a franchise QB is my point.

That is true.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#26 : August 28, 2012, 02:01:56 PM

I'm sure as hell not down to have Mossis Madu or Michael Smith as our primary backup RB. I think next offseason we'll probably sign a vet RB and draft one to have some depth behind Martin. Then we'll trade Blount.

I don't understand why people can't just chillax.. Why do we have to go get a vet hen we have Blount and Martin.. Why do we have to trade either of them and not keep them both... Look at the panthers they've seemed to keep both of their young backs like why can't we do the same?.. Some of you guys want to give away any solid piece that we have to get something unproven.. Smfh

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 28, 2012, 07:18:43 PM

Wonder what Dom's response was....  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000055730/article/detroit-lions-gm-reportedly-calling-teams-for-rb-help?module=HP11_headline_stack
     If they made a decent offer, I'd be listening...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 28, 2012, 07:52:57 PM

Wonder what Dom's response was....  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000055730/article/detroit-lions-gm-reportedly-calling-teams-for-rb-help?module=HP11_headline_stack
     If they made a decent offer, I'd be listening...
McCoy and Blount for Suh.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Bucs who could be traded... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools