Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Today's Schiano Press Conference (Linked Here) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#90 : August 29, 2012, 12:41:47 PM

Blount is consistently discounted and underrated. He has plenty of weaknesses, but he is a freak and probably top 5 in the league when it comes to entertainment.
I would rate him a top 5 RB in the league.  Is that over rated or under rated, I don't know.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#91 : August 29, 2012, 12:51:23 PM

Blount is consistently discounted and underrated. He has plenty of weaknesses, but he is a freak and probably top 5 in the league when it comes to entertainment.
I would rate him a top 5 RB in the league.  Is that over rated or under rated, I don't know.

hmmm.....who was the guy who said he's better than Sproles, he should be banned for the comment.

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#92 : August 29, 2012, 12:55:57 PM

Comparing Blount to Sproles is like comparing Blount to Patrick Willis. They're different types of players.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#93 : August 29, 2012, 01:01:52 PM

hmmm.....who was the guy who said he's better than Sproles, he should be banned for the comment.

Cool. was wondering where that "top 5" stuff was coming from.....The opinion Blount being a top 5 back, is one that is pretty rare IMO.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#94 : August 29, 2012, 01:04:23 PM

I also don't think Alstott was a top 5 back we probably should have cut him or traded him

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#95 : August 29, 2012, 04:34:27 PM

So AJ said it...I didn't. Just sayin.

Draft Aaron Donald

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#96 : August 29, 2012, 04:38:19 PM

Had to include that part to clarify the subject of his statement.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#97 : August 29, 2012, 09:54:59 PM

Boid is MIA on this topic i wonder why?  The dude must still be watching BLOUNT leap and drag **CENSORED**'s on youtube to build up his ego that Blount is a top tier RB in the league.

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#98 : August 29, 2012, 10:04:21 PM

I have no issues with Blount being the backup, as I know he willbe getting a fair share of the load.

YOU however, are agenda driven, and your prattle is just non-stop, to the point of annoyance.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#99 : August 29, 2012, 10:20:36 PM

Comparing Blount to Sproles is like comparing Blount to Patrick Willis. They're different types of players.

Comparing Blount to Sproles is more like comparing Campbell's Chunky Soup to a bowl of Lobster Bisque at Bern's. They both serve their purpose.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#100 : August 29, 2012, 10:34:24 PM

I have no issues with Blount being the backup, as I know he willbe getting a fair share of the load.

YOU however, are agenda driven, and your prattle is just non-stop, to the point of annoyance.
Yes he is.. Blount is probably as good as Alstott ever was as a running back.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#101 : August 30, 2012, 06:39:47 AM

Love Blount, but as we all know he hasn't proven to be a valid option as a third down back. If Martin goes gown with injury this year we are screwed. It will be just like last year when we lost Graham, because Madu and Smith are no better than Lumpkin. I hope we keep Hughes or sign Martinek as insurance.

Draft Aaron Donald

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#102 : August 30, 2012, 07:09:13 AM

Yes he is.. Blount is probably as good as Alstott ever was as a running back.

So because i'm right about Blount i have an agenda?   Commments like this are why i have an agenda.  You homers state Blount is a top tier RB in this league when in reality he's not even a top 25 RB.  And now your going to say he's just as good as Alstott ever was as a RB LMAO.  Please, Blount can't even hold Alstotts jock.  Alstott was actually a FB that blocked, picked up blitzes, catch the ball out of the backfield, and he could also score TD and get short yardage when needed unlike BLOUNT.  Like I've been saying all along quit comparing him to the great RB's and start comparing him to career backups like Brandon Jacobs.  He's not even as good as Jacobs.

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#103 : August 30, 2012, 07:16:25 AM

in reality he's not even a top 25 RB.

Nope. No bias or agenda here.....

Draft Aaron Donald

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#104 : August 30, 2012, 07:52:40 AM

in reality he's not even a top 25 RB.

Nope. No bias or agenda here.....

Meth puts holes in your brain children. Don't smoke it!! According to PAC, even Mike Turner is better than LGB. LOL

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Today's Schiano Press Conference (Linked Here) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools