Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Java be banned already? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

: August 28, 2012, 12:55:00 PM

This board would honestly be a MUCH better place without this tool running around. I would like to start a petition for the moderators to take action. So please, just vote for this poll accordingly and let's hope we can return to our scheduled, Java-Free programing.

Among the racist post, signatures.
To 10K+ worth of crap.
Insulting other members
Shoving threads off-topic

Honestly? As a paying customer, it bothers me that this behavior has gone around un-punished for more than a year.
: August 28, 2012, 01:02:11 PM BFT+C

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 28, 2012, 12:56:17 PM

Doesnt matter what any paying nor non paying member of this place thinks. PR will never moderate this place and remove obvious trolls.

Pewterman

Starter

#2 : August 28, 2012, 12:56:55 PM

This is going to get interesting. Fast.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 28, 2012, 12:57:07 PM

I can't even post here anymore its become unbearable

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#4 : August 28, 2012, 12:58:05 PM

scheduled, Java-Free programing.

What are you talking about? Java has been here longer than most of you whiny little girls combined. Can you even name a poster that's been here longer?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 28, 2012, 01:00:54 PM

What are you talking about? Java has been here longer than most of you whiny little girls combined. Can you even name a poster that's been here longer?

So that gives him the right to troll the forums constantly and ruin it for nearly every other member of this forum?

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#6 : August 28, 2012, 01:00:56 PM

I can't even post here anymore its become unbearable
You know what's unbearable?  It's seeing 5 threads a day created about this guy.  I think that many on this board just aren't cut out for the Internet.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 28, 2012, 01:01:58 PM

length of tenure doesnt equate to being a good poster.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 28, 2012, 01:02:40 PM

I can't even post here anymore...

...he posted.

Go look when my last post was. I still browse the forums but nearly every topic is ruined by Java's shenanigans.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 28, 2012, 01:03:19 PM

So that gives him the right to troll the forums constantly and ruin it for nearly every other member of this forum?

Java has been here the whole time and now there are more posters than ever. What exactly is "ruined"?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 28, 2012, 01:04:40 PM

the mods should have banned him a long time ago.. moral in the board sucks because of him and anyone else that mimics him..

Every post he is in turns into a back and forth slap fest..

its a shame this board is not modded correctly

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 28, 2012, 01:05:17 PM

Java has been here the whole time and now there are more posters than ever. What exactly is "ruined"?
For ex.:

EVERY SINGLE legitimate thread regarding the discussion of the QB position turns into a bull**CENSORED** fest about Tim Tebow and Dan O.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 28, 2012, 01:05:20 PM

we have mods?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 28, 2012, 01:05:51 PM

Hey, if you guys don't like me trying to find a nickname for Doug Martin than Muscle Hamster (which he publicly said he hates), then don't open the thread,     

Pewterman

Starter

#14 : August 28, 2012, 01:06:08 PM

Also, I don't mean to be the stiff here, but he is kinda in direct violation of the whole "no trolling" policy this site is supposed to administer.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Java be banned already? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools